[One]

Though I was well know among the student body that consumed the halls of Beacon Hills High School that didn't stop me from not having many friends, I had one friends to be exact (I'm not including my brother) and while my friend is extremely popular and well liked, I still managed to stay back in the crowd. And as I stood next to that one friends at our lockers all while talking about the new hot pair of twins that had arrived at our school, and how Danny would love to get between the sheets with the one named Ethan, and as I rolled my head back to laugh I was brought back when I heard my name;

"Hey, B-Bliss." I gave a small wave to the Stilinski boy that was best friends with my brother as he passed.

"He is totally in love with you." Danny said elbowing me in the ribs.

"I've literally never talked to him, though he and the McCall one are constantly at the house playing video games with Cal. I've never said a single word."

"That's because you my dear, Bliss. Are socially awkward and a bit of a wallflower." I rolled my eyes at my friends, "let's go to chemistry." I closed my locker and we walked into the chemistry classroom, I took my assigned seat near the front and opened my bag, pulling out the homework. I felt my brother sit next to me, I felt his eyes on me so I faced him.

"Hello, Callum."

"Hey, Bliss!" he rang happily, "so, don't kill me. But I signed us up for track."

"YOU DID WHAT?!" my voice was unintentionally loud which resulted in the class looking at my brother and I, "I don't do track. Or anything related to school sports."

"But you run every night!"

"Yeah.. for fun! And to be healthy. School activities that involve large groups of people aren't my thing.."

"Come on, it'll make dad happy.." I glared at him.

"Fine, for dad." I dropped my head down onto the table in front of me.

"Ms. Finstock, if you could please refrain from beating your head on the table, it might cause your record breaking IQ of two hundred to be damaged.."

"No, problem Mr. Harris." my curly hair fell in my face as I brought my head up.

After chemistry had ended my brother and I parted ways as he went to English and I went to econ with Danny. As soon as we got into the classroom I was engulfed in a hug by my father.

"I just saw! I'm so happy!" I gave him a puzzled look, "track?"

"Oh, right! Yeah, I thought it would look good on a college application. So I don't look that anti-social.."

"Well, now you can make more friends! No offense, Danny."

"None taken Coach."

"Dad? Can you let go now?"

"Yeah! Sorry." he released from his grip and I took my seat behind Danny.

"He-hey Bliss?" I turned to Stiles, "do you maybe.." the bell rang and my dad immediately started to teach. Danny turned and gave me a smirk and I sent him a glare.

"The stock market is based on two principals. What are they?" I was honestly shocked when Scott McCall's hand went up, "yes, McCall, you can go the bathroom. Anybody else."

"Uh, no, coach. I know the answer." my father busted out laughing.

"Oh, you're serious."

"Yes. Risk and reward."

"Wow! Who are you? And what have you done to McCall? Don't answer that. I like you better. I like you better. Does anybody have a quarter? A quarter."