[Two]

When I woke up the next morning the last thing I expect to see was Lydia Martin going through my closet;

"How tall are you?"

"Uh. Five, ten. Why?"

"All the heels are in the back of your closet."

"I'm already tall. Heels add height..."

"Exactly. You already have nice, tall legs. Let's make them taller and sexier."

"What are you doing here, Lydia?"

"Helping you. Makeovers are the first part of welcome to the pack party. And I was here last night.."

"Oh. Wait-didn't need to know that." I got out of bed and entered the bathroom to brush my teeth. I let my hair out of the braid it was it and put some product in my curls to give them some shape. 

When I got back to my room Lydia had moved over to my vanity and was laying makeup out of the surface. There was an outfit all ready for me on my bed.

"Uh, no."

"Come on. All I've ever seen you in is jeans and t-shirt."

"One day. Only one day, you get to make me into your little barbie."

"I will take it. Now get dressed. Then onto makeup. You at least know how to do your hair!" I grabbed the clothes and went back into the bathroom to put them on. The high waisted skater skirt hit about mid-thigh and the deep red crop top, showed a bit of stomach but still remained modest. When I re-entered the bedroom Lydia had my phone in her hand;

"I texted Danny for you. I said that you were getting a rid from me." she faced me, "sit." she demanded calling me over to the vanity. She instructed me on what to do, and though I still preferred no makeup, I admitted the makeup did make my features stand out, which I wasn't totally against.

"Lydia, thanks. Honestly. I look awesome."

"The before was beautiful, the after is gorgeous." I stood up and looked at the floor where the heels were still sitting that she wanted me to wear, "put them on and then we can go." I sat on the corner of my bed and put them on my feet. Surprisingly I didn't topple over right there, but I was sure I was going to break something before the end of the day. I managed to sneak in a pair of keds while Lydia wasn't looking.

"You know, you're not as big as a bitch that people say."

"Thanks." she smiled, I stood there and fidgeted with the hem of my skirt, "let's go show off Bliss to the world." she said to me, I put my bag on my shoulder and we walked downstairs, I got down the stairs with no problems and I was honestly proud of myself. 

The car ride to school was quite, up until she parked and I looked forward at the school.

"This is stupid, I look crazy. Take me home to change."

"No! You look awesome. So get out of the damn car. And show people you're no longer this shy girl." I nodded, Lydia got out of the car and waited for me near the hood. I took a deep breath and got out of the car, "come on. It's prime time." she strutted towards the door, head held high. I noticed people staring at me, I started to walk still playing with the hem of my skirt wishing it was longer. As soon as I got inside the building, eye seemed to snap to me, I noticed Lydia waiting beside me. My eyes caught Danny's and he grinned which caused both Ethan and Aiden who were talking with him to turn around and look as well. I went to turn and leave the school but Lydia pushed me forward and pointed for me to walk. I went straight to my locker and tried my best to ignore the three boys staring at me.

"Hi, Bliss." I heard Danny's voice, I peaked my head out from behind my locker.

"Hi." I said, I put my head back into my locker and pulled out my books, I closed it and faced Danny, "what's up?"