[Thirteen]

The next morning I woke up early so I could make dad breakfast for his birthday. When he came into the kitchen at five thirty, he was surprised. He had a smile on his face as I set a plate full of food in front of him followed by a cup of coffee.

"Thank you so much, honey."

"No problem, daddy. Happy birthday!" I handed him a small box and he quickly unwrapped it. 

"Oh, Bliss. Thank you." he pulled out the personalized whistle I bought him, "it's perfect."

"I know. I'm an amazing daughter." I smiled at him, we both heard Callum's footsteps and he handed his box to our father. He gave me a quick side hug before making himself a plate of food. Dad unwrapped Callum's box and held up a new track suit.

"You kids, no me so well. Thanks son." he smiled at both of us, "I have to head out. I am really not looking forward to this day at school."

"I know. Just remain calm." I reminded him as he took one last bite of bacon and drained his coffee cup and ran out the front door. I quickly cleaned the kitchen and then went upstairs to get ready for school. I was running downstairs, when I noticed Callum was already gone. I heard a knock on the door and opened it, revealing Aiden.

"I've come to give you a ride..your hair... it's straight.." he handed me a helmet. 

"You're going back to school and yes, it is. You're very observant." he smiled as I took the helmet, "don't kill me."

"I would never." he got onto his bike and I followed his lead and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. 

When we got to school the twins parked next to each other and I got off the bike and shoved the helmet into Aiden's hands;

"Never again." he laughed before kissing me quickly on the lips. Scott pulled up next to us.

"You're back in school?"

"No, just to talk." Ethan told him

"And drop me off."

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles said joining the group of four. 

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Aiden said, he enveloped his hand with Bliss' pulling her closer.

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though."

"You came to us for help. We helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."

"Why would I say yes?"

"We'd add strength. Deucalion isn't going to be the only Alpha to want Bliss, and word travels fast. We'd also make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

"I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac said now joining the group. Aiden growled and looked at Isaac.

"You want to try?" Aiden questioned, and he moved towards Isaac, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. 

"Relax." I warned. 

"Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." the trio walked past us and I looked up at Aiden and rolled my eyes. 

"God the testosterone is killing me. It's literally so obnoxious. I'll see you later." I found Kira waiting for me by the doors and walked over to her.

"So, is Aiden coming back?"

"God only knows what is running through that boys mind."

"I bet you are.." she sent me a smile and I rolled my eyes. We got to her locker and she started switching out her books, I noticed Scott staring at her, I gave him a small wave and he looked away all nervous. I huffed;