{Twenty}

"Aiden's not back yet, we should go check on them." I looked over at Deaton.

"I'll take you." I nodded and followed him out to his car, we got inside, "you know. I've only heard rumors of Faeries existing." I looked over at him, "do you know anything about your kind."

"Nothing. I've only met one other like me and that was after I woke up from Stiles slitting my throat. He saved my life with his blood, apparently I do not have a blood type."

"If you ever find anything out, would you be willing to share?"

"Scott trusts you, and I trust Scott. So yes." we pulled into the school and went inside. We found both Kira and Allison, we looked to the ground and saw Aiden, Ethan, and Isaac, "what happened?"

"They were crazed. Attacking each other." Allison said.

"Let's get them to the showers. They will wake up soon." Deaton said, I dragged Aiden's body, "hold still! Don't fight it. Hold still." Deaton had his hand down Aiden's throat and pulled out a fly. He came into my body and I wrapped my arms around him, "Isaac, you're next."

"I'm aware. All right?"

"Don't fight it." I pulled Aiden away.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah, I don't know. It's hard to explain."

"Peter helped us get Stiles back, but now the Void Stiles is separate from Real Stiles."

"What did you have to give him?"

"Some of my light. Just a bit, not much. I won't miss it."

"Got it." Deaton turned off the water and Isaac ran from the showers.

"Are they okay now?" Allison asked.

"I hope so. The part that's worrisome, is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles."

"There's really two of them now?" Kira asked, "how is that even possible?"

"But how did the other one just take Lydia?"

"We turned around and they were gone." I explained to them, "so was her car."

"So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?"

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, materializing from the floor!"

"Hold on. How are you so sure which Stiles is which?"

"Bliss, is able to tell them apart by their thoughts.."

"But they're just making sure." I told them, "just in case he is now able to trick me as well."

"Kira, I'll take you to Scott's. Come on." she nodded and we got into her car and rode towards Scott's. Her mother was already there, ready to test him with the Oni.

"Stop!" Kira said running inside.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come here."

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." I told him.

"Mom, don't do this to him."

"It's already done." the Oni materialize and surround Stiles, a couple seconds pass and Stiles drops to the floor, "check behind his ear." I rushed over and put his head in my lap and look behind.

"It worked."

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles sat up and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders in comfort.