[Nineteen]

When we got to Derek's loft, the Sheriff was the first to go inside.

"Hi, dad." we heard Stiles' voice.

"That's not, Stiles." I whispered to Derek.

"You want to handcuff me?" Stiles questioned his father.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." I heard the click of the handcuffs, "you're not my son." we all walked into the loft and looked over at Stiles. Allison went to shoot him with a stun gun, but he grabbed it and threw it to the side. Derek was the first to attack, but Stiles quickly defeats him. Chris pointed a gun at Stiles.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this."

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list." I produced a ball of light and had it aimed at Chris, while the Sheriff aimed his gun.

"You're not going to shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son."

"Put it down. Put it down."

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad."

"Don't listen."

"Put it down. Now! Do it! Put it down!" I focused myself onto Stiles and looked over at him, he was messing with them.

"Pull the trigger. Come on." Stiles said to Chris.

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me."

"Put the gun down!"

"Dad." Allison said, she was getting it too."

"SHOOT ME!"

"Argent, you put it down!" I took a chance and flung my light at Stiles, making him fly back, but he quickly recovered.

"Strife." I whispered. I looked over to Derek and noticed it was getting dark, "STOP! Stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants." I told the two men who still had their guns out.

"Not exactly. I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. but I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me. I'm kinda glad you didn't die, young Faery Queen, because you're the most powerful person here right now." Stiles took my hand and dragged me beside him. The Sheriff and Chris both begin to fire their guns at the Oni, while Stiles kept me by my side.

"If you want me to protect you, let me help."

"Not yet." I tried to read his thoughts, but he kept blocking me out, "stop it! It hurts."

"Good." I don't know why, but at that exact moment he flung me aside and into the arms of Derek, who was injured.

"What happened?" Scott questioned running into the room with Kira.

"They disappeared, they literally vanished."

"And so did, Stiles." I helped Derek stay up.

"Come on, I'll take you home." the Sheriff told me, I nodded to him and followed him outside. He drove me home and we sat in silence, when I got there Callum was waiting for me outside. When I walked over to him, I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into my body.

"Bliss, hey, it's okay." I nodded into his neck and waved goodbye to the Sheriff before we walked inside. We both sat down on the couch and turned on the television. I sighed and pulled out my phone to text Aiden that I was home.