[Eleven]

The next morning I woke up when I heard a soft knock on my door, I shot up and looked over at the alarm clock. It was five minutes from going off, I groaned loudly and went to my bedroom door.

"What, Cal?"

"Time to go to school!"

"I had five minutes before my alarm..asshole."

"Grumpy, Bliss." he walked into my room.

"You know in order for me to go to school, I need to get dressed. In order to get dressed, I need to take off my current clothes..."

"Right. Bye. Meet you downstairs!" he rushed out of the room and allowed me to get ready for school. I quickly dressed and ran my fingers through my hair, trying to tame it. I did my makeup before running downstairs, Callum had his backpack and we went outside to the car.

We went through our classes and it was free period, we were all sitting outside. I was working on my physics homework when I heard Scott's voice, causing my to look over at him.

"Okay, so what happens to a person who has a near-death experience and comes out of it seeing things?"

"And is unable to tell what's real or not?" Stiles questions. 

"And is being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives?" 

"They're all locked up because they're insane." Isaac said, I gave him a look and he shrugged at me.

"Ha. Can you at least try to be helpful, please?"

"For half my childhood, I was locked in a freezer. So, being helpful is kind of a new thing for me."

"Hey, dude, are you still milking that?"

"Yeah, maybe I am still milking that." I noticed Kira coming over to us. I smiled brightly at the girl and she sent one back.

"Hi. Hi, sorry. I couldn't help overhearing what you guys were talking about. And I think I actually might know what you're talking about. There's a Tibetan word for it. It's called 'Bardo'. It literally me-"

"In-between state. A state between life and death." I finished for the Kira, "she's right. You know."

"And what do they call you?" Lydia questioned the girl, I shot my friend a look and then smiled back to Kira.

"Oh! This is Kira!" I said happily, all my friends look at me, "we are friends."

"She's in our history class." Scott told them.

"So are you talking Bardo in Tibetan Buddhism or Indian?" I asked her, she took a seat next to Stiles.

"Either, I guess. But all the stuff you guys were just saying? All that happens in Bardo. There are different progressive states where you can have hallucinations. Some you see, some you just hear. And you can be visited peaceful and wrathful deities."

"Wrathful deities? And what are those?" Isaac asked giving me a look.

"Demon." I told the group.

"Demons. Why not?"

"Hold on, if there are different progressive states, then what's the last one?"

"Death." I told them;

"You die." Kira said, we all look at each other, "but, Bliss. I was wondering if you wanted to study after school, and of course my parents wanted to invite you for dinner."

"Of course, but only if there is sushi." I said excitedly at my newest friend.

"I can ask."

"Then, yes. I will be there."