[Five]

When I walked through the school that Monday, my heels clicking on the floor beneath me I felt a smile come onto my face and though my ribs hurt like a bitch still, I held my head high. I took my sunglasses off and walked over to my locker where Danny was already waiting for me. He gave me a quick smile while I grabbed my books and he did the same, but when he saw me his head snapped towards mine. 

"You look good."

"Thanks." I gave him a smile, "so can I ask you for a favor?"

"Of course." I pulled out a note.

"Can you give this to Aiden?" 

"Why don't you just text him?"

"Nosey brothers." I nodded my head down the hall where my brother was with Scott and Stiles. He nodded taking the note from my hand, "before lunch." 

"Well, he's coming right now.. this way." he handed the note back to me and I turned around and it was true that Aiden was on his way over, "I gotta ask Mr. Harris something. So I will see you in a bit."

"Of course." I leaned against the locker and looked up at Aiden. 

"Hey, so I wanted to know what you're doing after school?"

"Studying.."

"I could help you." I gave him a look.

"Do you have an IQ over two-hundred?" I asked him

"So, you could help me.."

"Tempting offer, but no." 

"Awe come on.." he pleaded stepping closer to me, 'your brother left to go to class' I looked over my shoulder and he was right no one in our pack was around. I put the note in his pocket and turned to walk towards chemistry. 

When lunch finally came around I found myself in the art room working on a painting for class, I was interrupted by Aiden walking in and closing the door behind him.

"So secretive, I like it." he said coming to stand next to me. I stood up from the stool I was on and pushed him against the wall. I quickly attached my lips to his and he responded immediately, he growled taking control and lifting me by my waist and sitting me on one of the tables, I couldn't help but wince and Aiden instantly noticed, he lifted the side of my dress and saw the bruise, "what the hell?!"

"Training last night. I was distracted and got hit too hard. I'm fine." I brought his lips to mine again, I ran my hand through his hair and wrapped my legs around his and scooted myself closer to the edge of the table and brought him closer. I bit his bottom lip playfully causing him to growl again and instantly his hands moved from my waist to my thighs inching under my dress. He pulled away and looked at me, we were both breathing hard.

"If we don't stop.." I nodded my head in agreement before kissing him one last time before hopping off the table. I started to put my art stuff away when my phone began to ring.

"Can you check who it is?" I asked Aiden from across the room.

"It's Derek."

"Shit." I ran darted back over and answered, "hello?"

"Come over after school."

"Fine. Just so you know you ruined my big plans for the night?"

"What studying? Just come over alright."

"I will, alright? I have to go. Lunch is about to be over." 

"Bye, Bliss."

"Goodbye, Derek." I hung up and huffed loudly, "so much for getting a jump start on studying, with going away for the track meet, it's going to be a pain in the ass to study on the damn bus." he pulled me close giving me a hug, before kissing my forehead. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I need to go. Thanks for meeting me. I spend lunch in here everyday."