{Epilogue}

When I arrived, I didn't know what really to expect. For started my outfit was different, I was in a dress and my hair was up and pulled out of my face.

"My Queen, they're expecting you."

"We are in the forest."

"What did you expect My Queen?"

"I don't know, a castle?" Rowan laughed and smiled over at me.

"Us, faeries. We love nature." when we arrived into a clearly people we gathered around, they bowed before me and I instantly thought; 'well this is weird' , "My Queen, we are all telepaths. We can hear you."

"Oh."

"Welcome to our world, Queen Bliss." Rowan announced. I was guided by Rowan to a throne and told to sit, I looked over at him, "people will want to greet you, my Queen. We haven't had a Queen in our realm since your mother died, six years ago. We've been waiting for your arrival." 

I was greeted by many, and given gift as well. I was severely overwhelmed with everything and often found solace in Rowan standing next to me. I don't know how long I've been there, but I was already wanting to go back home.

"My Queen, you should meet with your council to discuss a permeant move to our realm." Rowan said, he offered me his hand and I looked up with him.

"Earth is my realm." I told him as he guided me to another part of the woods where a small cottage sat. We went inside and I was soon joined by two other people.

"Earth is not save for you." an older woman said, "I am Constance, your elder guidance. Earth poses many threats for you."

"I need to be there, to protect my friends, my family. I'm not going to leave them."

"You honestly think the werewolves you surround yourself will protect you! You say you're apart of their pack, but you just lost two members! How can they protect you as well! There are bigger threats out there, especially for you! You're our Queen, it is our duty to protect you!" Constance argued.

"Lady Constance, shall not yell at our Queen!" Rowan urged.

"It was also beneath her to be dating that previous Alpha, what a disgrace." the gentleman said.

"Don't talk about him." I warned.

"You should be with our own kind, I hate the rules of mating with humans. Disgrace." 

"Lord Errith. You're calling your own Queen a disgrace."

"I am, Rowan. We've waited six years and you've brought us a teenager who would rather be in the company of wolves and foxes than her own."

"Well at least they treat me with respect. Rowan, take me home."

"Yes, My Queen."

"Rowan, you will stay with her until she comes to her senses and learns this is her home. Not Earth Realm." 

"Yes, Lady Constance." Rowan took my hand in his and guided me out of the hut, "they're stuck in the old ways, they are both well over nine hundred years old. You as Queen, someone young and fruitful will be a great addition."

"Nine hundred? How old are you?"

"Seventeen, like you. Our mothers were best friends, you know."

"I didn't. What was she like?"

"Your mother?" I nodded to him, "my mother said she was such a free spirited Queen that people hated it, she views humans as equals, the elders do not think the same. They see humans as reasons for breeding and that's it."

"My people used to rape other."

"Yes, My Queen. Our kind was almost made extinct by Vampires."

"Vampires exist?" Rowan let out a laugh.

"Yes, My Queen." 

"When we get back to my world, you'll need to call me Bliss."

"Yes, My Queen- I mean Bliss." he smiled. He took my to the clearing we were in when we first arrived and when I opened my eyes again we were in my living room.

"BLISS FINSTOCK! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" my fathers angry voice rang through my ears, "It's been two months! I THOUGHT YOU DIED! YOUR BROTHER TOLD ME YOU DISAPPEARED AFTER AIDEN DIED IN A BRIGHT LIGHT WITH THAT ROWAN KID!" he pointed to Rowan, "did you kidnap my daughter!"

"It's been two months?"