Bliss & Derek Hale One-Shot

Suggested by: zianouryxzxz

GIF CREATED BY ME

Being on a Deadpool isn't ideal for anyone. But being on a Deadpool exclusively made up with only Supernatural creatures that resided in Beacon Hills was probably worse. Especially for Bliss,  the young Faery Queen was worth the most of the list and had multiple people come after her. But she always managed to escape. She had help from her pack on multiple occasions as well as the leader of her Army, Rowen. She was grateful for everyone that had kept her alive. But they had one last fight to complete. A large group of hunters were coming after all of them. They were looking to check off all the names on the list, including Satomi's pack. Satomi had a large pack of werewolves, they were not trained to fight. Among those were Brett Talbot and his younger sister Lori Rohr who had unintentionally plead loyalty to Bliss when she saved Brett's life when Violet was trying to kill him during a lacrosse game. 

Bliss didn't mean to build her own army, but according to Rowen it was something that happened when the Queen finally accepts who she is supposed to be. First was Liam, who Bliss told to embrace his anger and not hide from it. Then it was Derek.

Derek Hale. The one who had taught her so much. When Bliss returned from the Realm of Fae's and it was two months later, she immediately wanted to know what she missed. Most of the McCall pack, her brother Callum and new member Malia included were in Mexico trying to get Derek back from a Hunter family called the Calavera's only to find out that they didn't have Derek but Kate Argent did, someone they all believed was dead. When Bliss finally saw her brother again, he told her that Derek wasn't exactly Derek. When she got the news that he was arrested for trespassing on his families old land she went with Scott and Stiles to the Sheriff's Station. The fifteen year old Derek was cute, but twenty-six year old Derek was much better looking if she was being honest; which she has told Derek many times since he returned to his adult self. 

Finally when Derek did actually get back to his actual self he immediately clung to Bliss whenever he could. When the Deadpool was released he made sure she was always protected. It was really annoying actually. But whatever Kate did to him was only getting worse, he was losing his werewolf abilities. Bliss convinced him to ask for Braeden's help on how to use a gun and fight without werewolf abilities. 

Bliss didn't remember falling in love with Derek. But somehow she did. She realized it when she was talking to Kira about it. The Kitsune was drilling her about all the time her and Derek had been spending together. She immediately felt guilty because she only felt like she just lost Aiden when in actuality it had been seven months. She begged for Derek to back off and have someone else look after her, but she never gave him a solid answer as to why. Which made him get mad at her.

She remembered the night when she finally gave into her feelings perfectly. She was sitting at her desk finally up her college admission essay for Art School when she looked at the paintings on the wall that she wanted to include in her portfolio. She looked at Aiden's and then to Derek's, she called Ethan so many times that when he finally answered she could tell that he was growling. She asked for advice and if Aiden would hate her. When he confirmed that he wouldn't she snuck out of her house and went to Derek's loft. She stood outside the door for what felt like seconds but was really ten minutes before knocking. When he answered it was clear he had just finished working out and was shirtless. She tried not to stare for too long but it was difficult.

"Are you done being pissed at me for something you never told me I did?" he questioned. Bliss took a deep breath, closed her eyes before exhaling it. She launched herself at him. She kissed him with intent and purpose. He took a second to respond, since he was caught off guard. His callus fingers brushed her cheek and for the first time she felt completely at peace. When they pulled apart, they were breathless and Derek's eyes were watching her face so closely like he was going to miss something. 

"I wasn't mad at you. I was mad at myself for falling in love with you. But you've been in my same situation. You lost your first love. I felt like I was betraying him by falling in love with you. I'm sorry that I was being crazy."

"You weren't being crazy. Would've been nice to know because I started going through things in my head about why you didn't want to see me anymore."

Bliss smiled as she remembered the memory standing in the warehouse. She looked next to her and saw Derek was already looking down at her. They heard the alarms sound and he raised his gun while she collected a ball of light in her hand, "I love you." she told him before she sent off her first blast.