[Twelve]

The next morning I was standing at my locker, Kira was next to me talking about how she spent a couple hours last night getting information for Scott on Bardo, and how she was a bit nervous giving it to him.

"Hey, I will be there. Scott's not scaring. Just a big ole puppy dog." I told Kira, I noticed Danny walking towards us and he quickly wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug.

"I haven't seen you in what feels like forever. We need to hang out soon!"

"I'm planning on coming to your party."

"Yay! It's a glow party, so wear something sexy and we can find you a new man."

"You know.. I'm still kinda seeing Aiden.."

"Not really though. Skype dates don't count as dating.."

"Shut up." I growled at the boy in front of me, "come on, Kira." we walked towards history class, she was holding onto my hand tightly as we made our way towards Scott.

"Hey, I'm Kira. You knew that. I knew you knew that. I don't know why I just told you that again. Anyway, I have something for you." Scott looked up at her with a slight smile on his lips.

"For me?"

"Yeah. About the Bardo. Our explanation was sort of all over the place, so I did some research after Bliss left last night and I printed it out for you." she let go of my hand and started going through her bag.

"Ah, you didn't have to do that."

"It only took a couple of hours."

"Wow. Then you really didn't have to do that."

"I swear, I printed it out."

"Kira." I heard Mr. Yukimura's voice and we both turned to look at him, in his hands was the printed information, "you forgot all the research you did for the boy you like." I placed my hand over my mouth and I turned to look back at Scott who had a shocked expression on his face, Kira looked defeated. I clapped my hand on her shoulder and turned her to face Scott, she handed him the large stack of papers and took a seat, I sat across from her while Scott sat down in front of us, "All right everyone. Let's get started. We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?" no one volunteered, so Mr. Yukimura started looking around the room, he's eyes settling on Stiles, I took in air and held my breath; fully aware that because of the coming back from the dead issue Stiles had been having a hard time reading lately, "Mr. Stilinski, how about you?"

"Oh, maybe someone else could."

"I'll read, Mr. Yukimura." I said raising my hand trying to save Stiles.

"Thank you Bliss, but everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski."

"Okay." Stiles stood and I sent him a comforting look, he looked like he was on the verge of a panic attack. His thoughts were going crazy.

"Scott." I whisper to the Alpha in front of me. He looked up from his readings and looked at Stiles.

"Stiles? You okay?" Scott stood and walked towards his friend, Stiles' breathing gets heavier and I looked up at my friend with concern. His mind was seriously going all over the place, the flashes of pictures running through my mind. I let out a heavy breath and gripped the side of my desk, "I should take him to the nurse's office." Scott helped Stiles' out of the room and I felt my wall build itself back up. Kira looked over at me and I nodded my head. Mr. Yukimura continued teaching until the bell rang.

"Do not forget the chapters on President Carter and the Commission on Wartime Relocation" Mr. Yukimura said as the students filed out of the classroom. I looked over at Kira who was staring at Stiles and Scott's bags. I picked them up and handed Scott's to her.