[Seveteen]

I don't know how I got to the hospital, but I did and that's when I found him.

"Stiles!" I ran into his arms.

"Bliss! Oh, there you are! I've been looking for you!" I gave him a look, "you aren't easily fooled are you? You can hear my thoughts, can't you fae?"

"What are you doing?"

"Taking care of the telepath." I felt the pain before I even registered what happened, I put my hand on my wound and brought it up.

"Stiles.." I dropped down onto my knees and looked up at him.

"Goodbye, Faery Queen." he ran off and got into his car. I fell onto my back and tried to put pressure on my wound, I was losing blood quickly. The cut along my neck matched the scar from the garrote that once tried to kill me as well. I don't know how long I was outside, but I felt myself being lifted.

"Bliss, come on, Bliss. Stay with me." I felt his hand putting pressure on my neck.

"Jordan?"

"Hey, you'll be okay. Someone please help!"

"What happened?"

"I don't know, I just found her out there. I don't know how long." he placed me onto a gurney and grabbed onto my hand.

"Aiden, call Aiden." I croaked out, I was thankful that the Nogistune didn't cut that deep.

"Who is Aiden?"

"Her boyfriend. We need to call her father; he works at the school." Melissa said, "Coach Bobby Finstock." Jordan left my side and Melissa took my hand.

"Stiles. He.." I pointed to my neck.

"Stiles is gone honey." I looked over at her with a panic.

"He didn't want me around, because I can tell when it's Stiles, by his thoughts." I whispered as because I noticed Jordan coming back over.

"You father is on his way, he said your brother would be calling Aiden for you." I started gasping for breath.

"We need to get her to surgery, she is losing a lot of blood. He might've cut her carotid artery."

"How the hell is she alive?" Jordan questioned Melissa as she began rushing me towards an operating room. Melissa looked down at me, pleading me to explain.

"Jordan!" I gasped.

"You'll be okay." he promised. He gripped onto my hand. He brushed my bangs from my face.

"You have the most gorgeous green eyes, I've ever seen."

"Thank you, that's very kind. You've got beautiful eyes as well."

"I'm sorry, Jordan is it? We've got to take her." Melissa began pushing the gurney, "what's your blood type Bliss?"

"I don't know. I've never been sick before in my life."

"She's lost a lot of blood, let's get moving."

When I woke up again, I was in a hospital room. My fingers went to my throat, I touched over the stitches and began to freak out.

"Hey, Bliss. You're okay." I looked over to the voice and saw Aiden, he had dark circles under his eyes.

"Aiden!" I exclaimed happily, my voice was rough and I quickly closed my mouth.

"HELLO!" I was shocked by a new voice.

"Oh, who are you?"

"I am Rowan, I saved your life, My Queen. What an honor."