Chapter 3: Bonding

Fawn's POV

When she had saw Heerobrine, she knew it was not going to be anything good. Despite what Alona had said, Fawn had nothing to do with 'being the daughter of Herobrine'. Now the world had gone loco, Herobrine becoming nice and now what, this endless time tunnel of pitch-darkness? She wished it would be over now.

Herobrine's POV

I knew it was her when she showed her face to me. I'd already spoken to Alona a few nights ago, telling her that I'd need Fawn to meet me at Sunset Lake, and she did what I asked. Most mortals don't do that, although you could say Alona wasn't exactly mortal.

I know that Fawn doesn't understand anything yet, for we are in a shadow tunnel, and I think anybody would be confused after going through them their first time. I was myself. I guess I might be a really irresponsible dad. No wonder I never got to raise her.

Fawn's POV

When the time tunnel finished, I was in a Nether Fortress. Probably the most intact one I'd ever seen. I guess this was Herobrine's place. Probably where all those ghasts and zombie pigmen spawn from. This was the only time I'd ever been scared. My hand quivered and I sought to pull out my diamond sword. Except... It. Wasn't. There. I turned around and found myself looking into Herobrine's eyes.

"Looking for this?" he asked mischievously. He held it above me so I couldn't reach it. I started to protest.

"Gimme that!" I squealed, trying to jump high enough to reach it.

"Just try! Think about where you want to be!" Herobrine said again, holding it even higher.

I decided to give it a try. I decided to think about landing on his shoulders, and, I was there! I quickly cuffed his eyes with a blindfold I'd kept hidden, and grabbed my sword. I pushed him to the ground and ripped off the blindfold, my sword pointed at his neck.

"Say goodbye, Herobrine." I cried out, and my sword plunged toward his chest. Just before the potion hit me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much if you've read this next chapter! I'm actually pretty proud of it. I'm probably going to have a competion at the end of this book, so you might as well start thinking of characters. The three I choose will be part of the next book! Anyway, slap the vote button and keeping waiting for the next chapter! I'm working on it! :D

-alma115