Chapter 20: Pickaxe Dilemma

Sky's POV

"Well umm, that took a turn in the wrong direction, I'd say." I said. "Seriously, I got beat up by my sister."

"Same here." Dalton said, shrugging. "Flower is my sister."

"Okay, nice to know, but we need to start moving quickly. They stole all our stuff." I said. "Where's our picks?"

Dalton shrugged again . "I don't know. They're not where you put them."

My eyes bulged. "Are. You. Kidding. Me?!??!" I screamed.

I searched frantically over where we put our diamond pickaxes, and the piece of stone was clearly without the pickaxes. Then, I heard a chuckle behind me, and could see Dalton with a smug smile on his face. He dangled a diamond pickaxe on my head and it clanked on the ground.

"Ha, now that was something I had to see." Dalton replied, struggling not to laugh. "Your hair is a little ummm, off. I'm defiantly sending this to Minecraft's Funniest Home Videos."

I smoothened my hair and glared at Dalton. I muttered a few words and then turned back to mine, and then changed my mind.

"You know what?" I said. "Let's go to the Budder Kingdom, the land of budder and more budder."

"Uh, how is that supposed to help us?" Dalton asked while I saddled him up.

"Umm, excuse me, but I am the King of all things budder. They shall throw upon us budder and we will make armor with that gold, excuse me, budder."

"Ok then..." Dalton said, drifting over the Budder Kingdom in a few minutes. "Get the armor, and meet me at the gate."

"Ok." I said, and rushed to the gate. The guards grinned and they opened the door. Immediately, people rushed to my side and started begging me to sign their posters, or marry them. I ran, or did my best to hobble run with a toddler on my foot. I glanced to my sides, but yet there were plenty of people with gaunt faces, which seemed to haunt me.

I slammed the door and panted heavily. "I am so getting body guards the next time I visit." I said quietly, and walked down the hallway. With each foot a walked, a steady noise resounded through the hall. I walked up a few steps to the right, and could see the almighty Budder Treasury Room.

I walked in, and took two pairs of armor. One for me and one for Dalton. I also took a budder sword and a budder apple, along with a budder bow and some arrows.  I strolled out of the castle, and ran toward Dalton. He reached toward me and threw me on hisback while we floated upward.

"Hey Sky, " Dalton asked. "Why do some of those people look sick?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. The castle seemed so empty, but look on the good side. We'll be able to heal them once we return from the Ghast Races."

"But Sky, " Dalton asked. "Now we have to find the portal and do everything!"

"Not unless we've got some end portals and eyes of ender." I said mischievously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok everyone, first up.

-Thank you for all the views, comment, and votes.

-Thanks for all them followers

-And most of all, thank you for all the dedication that now makes up this book

See ya later, creepers!

-alma115