Chapter 4: Memories

Flashback

"Daddy, what's this?" I asked as he handed me a diamond sword.

"It's to protect you." he said quietly. "Here, practice on me."

I threw a wide blow at him, and of course, I missed. Although I had missed several times, I wasn't determined to give up.  Eventually, I mastered blows and got Herobrine tons of times.

"Hey, you missed me!" I said, taunting him as I shot arrows at him from a ledge he couldn't reach. Although the  arrows did no damage because of his arrow-proof armor, it was great for training purposes without injuring each other.

We were in the middle of a practice  when Herobrine ran to a window. Although it was always blazing in the Nether, he could see players, wolves, and Notch himself coming toward the palace. Any mob that tried to stop him, got obliterated by Notch's forces. They were coming for him, for his daughter.

"Uh, Fawn?" he asked, hoping to bring this up calmly.

"I know what's going on. Notch is coming to kill us all." Fawn said calmly.

"Uh, yes!" Herobrine said, surprised to see she had telepathy.

"Teleport us to the nearest village and tell the rest of your troops to leave." Fawn said with an authoritive voice. She knew what she had to do.

"Ok," Herobrine said quietly. "But, don't go anywhere." He quickly teleported to the general of his army. "Make sure everyone leaves the palace except a few soldiers. Tell them to leave when Notch's forces arrive."

"Yes sir!" the pigman snorted. He shouted over to his fellow troops, who were preparing for battle. "Everyone evacuate, except for me and five others. Volunteers?"  he asked, and immediantly, four hooves and a ghast raised their hands. "We're good." he said to Hero.

"Ok." Herobrine said. "I got the animatronics." He tossed them two animatronics that would serve as dummies to make sure they didn't see anything suspicious. He quickly teleported back to his daughter, but when he arrived, she was gone.

                                                                        End of Flashback

                                                                               Fawn's POV

Fawn stared at her father, her blade posed above his heart. She gasped, and ran out of the room she was in. This wasn't true, she wasn't Hero's daughter.  When she did all those weird things, that had something to do with a glitch.

She ran out of the mansion to find herself met by a ghast. She reached out to it, and it grabbed her hand a dropped her gently on a ledge. It sat down next to her. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Fawn cried silently. "I just found out Hero's my dad." she choked out.

The ghast gave her a surprised glance. The tears on the ghast shimmered away as it gestured to Hero's mansion. "Isn't it great to be Hero's daughter? It could forge a bond within the realms!" he said to Fawn excitedly.

Fawn looked glumly at the ghast. "I guess." she mumbled. "Anyway, why do you always have tears running from your eyes?"

The ghast groaned. "It's because Notch forced us to be coded like this, he always takes away other mobs' fun." he said angrily. It spit  a fireball out at a lave fall and lave splattered everywhere.

"By the way, what's your name?" she asked, growing more curious by the second.

"It's Netherfall." he said quietly. His face perked up. "Hey, let's go back to Hero's mansion. I know what we can do!" he chipped up.

"Sure." Fawn said. "Hey, can I ride you?"

"If it makes you happier, then sure!" the ghast agreed, allowing Fawn on his back. They glided down to Hero's mansion, and he clicked the buzzer. "Netherfall and Fawn." he said, and a globe of glass came out the top of the mansion. A door opened, and the two drifted in.

                                                                Hero's POV

Hero sighed as his daughter ran out of the room. It was just like this when Sky found out his dad was Hero. It had taken a while for them to finally get even with each other, and even that took three months. He hoped it wouldn't take a while.

"I guess I should check on Sky." he said quietly. He quickly teleported to the Sky kingdom. Of course, guards met him with hostile glares. "I've just come to talk to Sky. It's important." he sighed.

"Fine." a guard said, his diamond sword still on him. "But we're watching you." Hero sighed, then teleported to Sky's throne room.

"Hi Sky." he said sheepishly as he appeared in the throne room, the rest of the Teamcrafted members in a meeting.

"You!" Sky shouted, and leapt at him with his budder* sword. Herobrine's eyes widened, and he quickly teleported to a ledge on a wall to sit down and hope Sky's hostility wore down. "What do you want!" Sky shouted just as the Team Crafted members came in.

"Uh, Sky, who are you yelling at?" Jerome asked, and Sky didn't respond until they looked up. "Oh..." Jerome said quietly.

Hero rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe they were soooo clueless. Who else would Sky yell at? The Ender Dragon? "You guys?" Herobrine yelled. "Up here!"

Deadlox's eyes shifted purple for a second, but they remained green. "What do you want?" he yelled back at him.

"Oh, gotta go!" Herobrine said. "Just for you Sky!" he said, directing his next few words on Sky mostly, but directing some on the rest of Teamcrafted. "Your sister's at home!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for reading! I'm really happy that everyone read this. Anyway, there's gonna be a contest at the end of this book for book 2. Think of your characters, and I'll submit more information next chapter. Please leave a vote and comment! And remember, keep reading Wattpadians!