Chapter 7: The Tests

When Fawn arrived at the room, it looked more like a torture device than an obstacle course. Minecraft Universe looked at Sky with a you-sure look. Sky nodded to him and gestured to Fawn to step on an X on the ground.

"This is the agility test!" Sky announced. "You won't die of course!"

Fawn glared at him. "Oh sure, like the lava and creepers won't hurt, let alone the spikes on the wall." she said sarcastically.

"Uh, the creepers should go." Sky said quietly. Jerome and Bajan quickly finished off the creepers and quickly returned to their spots next to Seto and Deadlox.

"Better..." Fawn said, thinking for a second. She looked into Sky's mind and saw him pranking her later tonight. "He won't do that." she said under her breath.

"What?" Sky asked.

"Oh, nothing." Fawn said, stepping toward the X. When she stepped on it, a loud, blaring noise went off, and a timer went on her screen.

"Go, go go!" Sky yelled, holding a box of popcorn, his face full of it. Everyone stared at him in disgust. "What?"

                                                                                          Fawn's POV

Fawn rolled her eyes and ran through the test like a breeze. More like a tornado you could say. She literary skimmed over the lava and bounced on creepers' heads as they came from the spawner. Sky looked at Jerome and Bajan. They just shrugged their shoulders and Bajan said, "She needs a challenge." Then they both looked back at Fawn. She had just reached the end of the challenge and a blaring noise came up again.

"You finished." it said in a robotic tone. "Your time was 49.3286 seconds. A new record." When it finished off what it said, it transported Fawn back to Sky and the team.

"So," she panted. "How did I do?"

Everyone stared at her, surprised. "She beat you Sky!" Deadlox laughed. "Your score was what, like 10 minutes."

Everyone laughed at Sky and he blushed. Whoops. I guess I'm on his to-kill list. I myself was laughing hard at Sky so much. He gave me a death glare and I quickly stopped laughing, but chuckled quietly. He then glared at everyone else. They quickly quieted down.

"The next test is the Teleporting test." Sky said, clapped his hands, and we found ourselves at a dome. He quickly shoved Fawn toward the arena, where a bunch of monster spawners laid. He gave me a night-vision potion even though I could already could see in the dark. I handed it back to him and pulled out my obsidian sword, my enchanted bow and diamond pick.

"Your time starts, now!" he shouted to me, and instantly, all the spawners summoned monsters. I decided to work my way to the zombie spawner, then work my way to the others. I quickly slayed the few pigmen, ghasts, and  skeletons. I mined the spawner away it a reduced rubble of shards, and transported myself to the skeleton spawner, then to all the other spawners. My sword and I were the ultimate fighting partners. I nodded to it, and it glowed with a fierce purple aura. We threw ourselves into battle and everything was obliterated in seconds. I walked out of the arena with my sword hovering next to me.

"That was so easy." I bragged, and I could see that it had scared the wits out of him when he first did this test. Sky looked at me fearfully, and this was the first time he really needed his sister. I gave him a hug and he immediately brightened up. Everyone else stared at us, and I quickly let go.

Sky coughed. "The last test is the Invisibility Test. And since all your doing is turning invisible, we can test at the palace." He quickly teleported everyone back to the palace and got everyone seated. Everyone that was except for me. I was right behind Sky, but I was invisible.

"Boo!" I screamed in his ear and he jumped out of his seat.

"Fawn..." Sky said crossly. "That was, it was, awesome!"

"It was?" I asked.

'Yeah sure." Sky said excitedly. "We can use it for attacking the squids."

"Well, they aren't evil." I said quietly, but I think he heard me.

"What did you say?" Sky inquired me, his face growing angry and surprised at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for all the reads! Although its not as popular as other books, I'm pretty happy there are views! About the contest. The contest is going to be running from 8/19 to 8/24/15! Submit you comment with these requirements.

Name:

Age:

Looks:

Personality:

Gender:

Hybrid?:

Powers:

Most Preferred Weapon!:

And if you submit this. You'll be eligible for the contest! Anyways, thanks for reading! :)