Chapter 11: Revenge

Fawn's POV

When I heard Sky scream, I knew it meant he was out to get me. I quickly started Sky-proofing my room. To make sure Sky didn't try to get in my room, there was a squid stamped on the front of my door. Don't worry, it wasn't a real squid, just the fake squid that looks like a real squid on my door. That's a wordful. Then, I quickly did the same with Jerome and Bajan's room.

"Thanks ma'am." Bajan said, giving me a salute and we all chuckled over that. That's when we heard the angry stomping of Sky coming up the stairs.

"Quickly, in the closet!" I whispered, hustling everyone into Bajan's closet. "What in here, stinky socks?" I asked, holding my nose and breathing out to get the stench out of my nose.

I quickly turned my eyes into Brine eyes to make a dim, but nonetheless, a light in the closet. Bajan shrugged. "Eh, maybe?" he said, shrugging.

"Shhh, be quiet, he's here." I said, switching back to my normal eyes. We could here him rage outside, and that was when I heard Deadlox, no Enderlox whisper, "Check in the closet."

"Grab me." I whispered, and just as the closet door opened, we were gone to Hero's mansion. "You have no problem with Hero, right?"

They both shrugged. "What is it with you shrugging!" I shouted, then quieted down.

"Well, we only have small problems, so no, Hero won't kill us straight away." Jerome said, his eyes unnaturally dull.

"Uh, Jerome?" I asked. "Why have your eyes become so dull?"

He sniffed. "Allergies. I'm allergic to Netherwart." he gestured to the patch nearby.

"We got to get to Hero's mansion!" I shouted, then called out a familiar name. "Netherfall!"

"Uh, who's Nether-OMG!" Jerome squealed as the ghast landed in front of the trio.

"Well, are you getting on or not?" I asked, and Bajan's eyes literally sparkled when I offered him the chance.

"I'm going ride on a ghast, yeah!" he repeated in a sing-song voice.

"You coming Jerome?" I asked, outing out my hand.

He looked at Netherfall with widened eyes. "Eh, is he safe?"

"What do you mean! Of course he safe!" I shouted, and Netherfall nodded his head.

"If you say so." Jerome muttered and he hesitantly walked over to the ghast. He shook his head and grabbed on to Netherfall. "Off we go."