One wrong move.

Song for this chapter: the weeknd- wicked games.

I put my car in park as I looked up at the apartment complex. Here I was parked outside of sky's condo.

I had no idea what the hell I was thinking but all I knew is that I had to see her, I just had to.

I made my way past the lady at the reception desk my name already being on the visitor list from before, with one quick elevator ride there I stood outside of her door.

Before I could stop myself my hand reached up knocking on the solid door.

Moments later the door flew open to revel sky as she stood there in yoga pants and a tank top.

"Chresanto." She breathed out.

I allowed myself into her apartment complex almost as if my feet had a mind of their own.

*Pov switch*

Sky Pov

I stood there in disbelief as Chresanto stood in the living room of my home.

I didn't quite know how I should react but the butterflies in my stomach had a mind of their own.

"I never meant to hurt you." Chresanto began. "I love you I truly do, but I love Morgan also." He continued in a stressed out tone.

"Morgan is who I want to be with I know that for a fact." He said causing my throat to grow dry. "Or maybe I just want it to be Morgan, what if she isn't my soul mate after all." He stressed out. "Because if she is, then how can I possibly be thinking about you every moment of the day." He pointed out,

My heart grew warm as I watched the man I love express his feelings.

"I can't stop thinking about you, no matter how hard I try. And trust me, Iv tried." He continued. "I just do know what the fuck to do." He groaned plopping down onto my couch.

I hated to see him so stressed.

"You're confused."I told him knowingly as I stood over him. "You can't have your cake and eat it too Chresanto." I told him making it clear he couldn't have both, it was time for him to make a decision.

His head flew back in frustration. "How am I doing this right now when Morgan is at home sick as can be." He pointed out.

I rolled my eyes. "That's the problem." I scoffed. "You feel as if you're obligated to care for her just because She's sick." I stressed. "She's not a charity case Chresanto.. Don't be with her because you feel like you have to. Be with her because you what too." I told him.

He closed his eyes as silence washed over the room.

"What do you want now, at this very moment?" I asked him.

He slowly lifted his head up from the couch before staring back at me. His warm brown eyes washing me over in a daze.

He used his hands to pull me down onto him by my ass.

He cupped my face crashing his lips into mine, making his answer loud and clear.

Every nerve in my body was on fire, from every touch. He left a trail of goosebumps along every piece of skin his hands touched.

I longed for him, I needed him.

As Chres moved his plump lips down to my neck I allowed my head to fall back, satisfaction taking over me as every care left my body.

As I let out a soft moan a sudden epiphany hit me hard as a semi truck.

My mood was nearly ruined as I realized my brother Trevor was right in the other room staying for the night.

It was obvious he had heard everything through these paper thin walls... But I refused to tell Chres about my house guest, I couldn't possibly ruin this moment... Not this time.

~*~

Chresanto Pov

I opened the door to my home going inside with regret filling every bone of my body.

I can't believe this, did I really just have sex with sky?

I felt dirty.

I rushed up stairs in desperate need for a shower, who have I became?

Around this time last year I was going completely ape shit on Morgan for fucking around with that professor now how I am. Doing the exact same thing to her

But worst.

I walked into the room to see an empty plate on the dresser proving Joanna had did her job successfully... She got her to eat.

Thank god.

"Baby." I called out, trying to hide the panicked look from my face.

"Chres." Morgan smiled in a drawn out voice.

"You okay baby? When did Joanna leave?" I questioned.

"Few hours ago." Morgan groaned.

"You okay?" I questioned coming closer to her in the bed.

She smiled slightly. "Look." She chimed in a husky tone before removing the bloody towel from her forearm.

There sat a tattoo, a compete replica of mine. 'Our love is forever' it read.

My body went into a complete state of shock.

"You like it?" She questioned.

I opened my mouth searching for for words, I need to saying something.. Anything.

"Hurts like a bitch." She groaned with a sly smirk. "I forgive you." She told me lowly. Her arm falling back into the bed.

"Morgan." I finally choked out. "What have you done"