Guess whos back.

Song for this chapter:

"I don't get it!" I shouted. "I left you with her,  you were suppose to be keeping an eye on her!" I spat.

"It's not my fault!" Joanna screamed in return. "I was there! I made sure she ate and everything, that's more than you've done!" Joanna spat.

"Fuck off." I growled. "You had one fucking job." I snapped.

"Woah calm down." Dad chimed in. "Now this is no one's fault."

"Like hell it isn't!" I continued. "This wouldn't have happened if Joanna didn't leave her alone!"

"She's not a child Chresanto!" Joanna shouted. "How was I suppose to know she was going to call up a tattoo artist the moment I left. " she stressed out in her defense.

"Enough." Dad shouted again.

"Fuck." I shouted in frustration as we stood in the hallway of the emergency room. "I have about an hour before Veronica arrives on a mission to leave with my head on a platter." I stressed out knowingly.

As we all stood there with frustration in the air the doctor finally joined us with his clip board.

"Chresanto august." He called out.

"That's me" I responded almost instantly. "How is she?" I urged.

He sighed. "You are aware of how dangerous it is to get a tattoo when undergoing chemotherapy right?" He questioned.

"Of course." I sighed.

He nodded. "Well good, her case is way to severe to have slip ups of this sort." He pointed out. "We are fighting this cancer with all we have, and we need her support system to do their job." I stated.

I bite my tongue to prevent my smart comeback.

"She's as fine as she can possibly get considering the situation, we've decided to increase her days of chemotherapy at the moment To make up for the set back." He explained. "But as for the tattoo, it will be fine. no sign of infection thankfully.. It will just take longer than usual to heal. But as of now everything is under control." He assured me.

Relief left my body as I took in the news. "she's asking for you." The doctor smiled slightly before heading back up the hall.

I instantly walked into the hospital room making my way to her bed.

"Baby." I breathed out.

She looked over at me with a smile on her face. "I guess I didn't think this through huh?" She chuckled lightly.

I couldn't help but let out a low chuckle in return. "You scared me half to death." I admitted before kneeling down beside her bed.

"I'm sorry." She smiled a weak smile. "I just needed to get it." She told me.

I ran my hand over the bandage staring into her gray eyes.

"You're absolutely amazing." I gushed.

"Our love is forever." She told me.

"Always will be." I said in return trying my best to keep it together.

How could I betray something so wonderful as Morgan?

How could I?

~*~

A simple knock on the hospital door caught my attention.

I hadn't even noticed I fell asleep.

Joanna sat in the chair beside the bed before she looked to the door just as I did to see who was knocking.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the fucking professor, Trevor standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.