Move that dope.

Prod pov

"Aye don't you think we need to cool out on this shit for a little while until we find out what the hell is going on." Curtis questioned.

Brandon's head snapped in curtis direction with a look of disgust spread across his face.

"Cool out?" Brandon scoffed.

"That's what I said right?" Curtis mouthed.

In one swift movement Brandon had his pistol out bitch slapping Curtis with it. "You picked the wrong fucking day to come in here with this attitude." Brandon growled. "It's not my day, nah fuck that. It's not my week!" Brandon warned him.

Curtis stumbled back appalled as he held his now bruised face. His eyes filled with rage as he lunged towards Brandon.

Brandon stepped to the side as he clocked his gun back. "Try me bitch." Brandon dared him.

"Stop that shit." I said stepping in front of the gun causing Brandon to drop it instantly. "We don't got time to be fighting each other." I spat.

"Fuck allat." Brandon said waving it off not trying to hear that as always.

I let out a breath of frustration as I looked at my bestfriend. His temper was always uncontrollable.

"I don't wanna hear shit else about how I'm running shit around here." I stated loud enough for the whole warehouse to hear. "The money don't sleep so I ain't trying to close my eyes for a second." I pointed out. "Fuck a break, we will continue to move this weight until I say other wise."

***
Chresanto pov

"Chresanto if you call this phone one more time I'll have a restraining order put out on you." Veronica threatened.

"Please let me talk to her." I plead.

"Move on with your life." Her mom spat. "Morgan, is home now where she belongs."

"That is not her home." I scoffed. Morgan hated Georgia, I knew that for a fact. The last thing she would ever want is to go back there with her parents.

She actually hate me that much to the point I could run her all the way back to Georgia.

Damn.

"Have a good night." Her mom spat.

As the phone called ended all too soon I threw my phone across the room letting out a breath of frustration

"Fucking bitch!" I shouted.

I couldn't believe this. Morgan was actually gone.

So what do I do now? Iv forgotten how to live without her.

~*~

Hours later I find myself sitting at the bar tossing shots back.

"Rough night?" Her soft voice called out.

I didn't even have to look over my shoulder to know that was sky.

"We always seem to meet this way." I pointed out referring to the time her and I first met, she used those exact words.

"May I join you?" She questioned.

"It's a free country." I shrugged.

She slowly took the seat beside me. "I knew I'd find you here." She admitted.

I remained quiet wondering what was her purpose of searching for me.

"I'm truly sorry, for everything Chresanto." She breathed out getting my attention. "This is never how I wanted it to happen, I'm just really sorry." She continued.

I finally looked back up at her, her ice blue eyes holding so much sorrow,so much sympathy.

"No one should ever try to come between true love." She choked out. "And Morgan is your true love."She pointed out.

She lifted her sleeve rubbing it roughly across her cheek hoping to rid of the tears coming from her eyes.

As I continued to look at her I could see she was being sincere.

"Go get your girl chres, get her back where she belongs." Sky cheered, her tears still evident.

It was clear this hurt her.

I used the pad of my thumb to wipe away her stray tear. "I'm afraid it's too late." I breathed out before tossing my final shot back.

~*~

I laid looking at my ceiling fan in a numb state.

I didn't want to feel anything, because if I feel, I'd hurt and I just can't bare anymore pain.

The sound of my ringing phone caught my attention, I leaned over grabbing it off the night stand.

"Hello." I greeted in my bland tone.

"Chresanto?" The voice called out.

I sat up straight in the bed as my eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"Mr Montgomery?" I questioned... This couldn't really be Morgan's dad. Could it?

"Yes this is me." He breathed out. "How quick can you get to Georgia." He questioned.

-to be continued-