chapter 7

After awhile Andy started talking asking me what I saw. I told him everything hoping to get something's cleared up,he looked at me and nodded.

We went silent again.

"Andy your a vampire aren't you?" I asked quietly and calmly.

He turned towards me,the look he gave me was all I needed to know. I slowly stood up and began to walk away after a few minutes I felt a presence behind me. I knew it was Andy so I just kept walking.

"Ashley?" Andy asked

I kept quiet and continued walking in a random direction. Its not that I was ignoring him I just wanted more then he was giving.

"Ashley?!?!" Andy yelled and I stopped in my tracks I didn't move, nor did I turn around.

"I.....I just want you to understand..... I just want you safe." He began "something about you won't get out of my mind......every time I close my eyes or take a breath all I get is you.....and I don't know how to stop it"

I knew what he was trying to say, and I felt the same but I need him to open up to me. All I want is for him to be free from whatever is holding him back.

I turned around I walked right up to him my face inches away from his.

"I know I understand" with that he let out a sigh "but I don't care I want this and I want you and all the danger that comes with it"

And with that I grab his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.

/><><><></<><><><>/<><><><><></<><><></<>/>/></><>/>//<>////<>/<</

The next morning I woke up to someone honking a horn I got up and looked outside to see Andy leaning against his car waving up at the window.

After I got dressed and made myself look good I went down stairs and out to Andy he gently pulled me into a soft kiss before opening the car door for me. We drove to school in a nice comforting silence holding hands the entire way.

We pulled in a few spaces away from where my friends were. Andy hoped out and opened my door, when I stepped out everyone went quiet.

We walked side by side for a few steps before I asked Andy why everyone was staring he just laughed and put his arm around me as we continued to walk. As we past my friends they took pics and gasping, we just kept walking and that was basically how the whole day went Andy would walk me to class kiss me in front of everyone in the hall way before walking away.

I did get asked a lot of questions but I answered none of them. Andy kept a smug look on his face all day at lunch I went to sit with my friends but Andy pulled me to his car and we went out for lunch . he is something else but I love it all.......does that mean I love him?

_hello my lovelies!!!

Hope you like this update!!! Just a few things to say:
1.) Writing new stories/books
2.) Might be putting the tattle tale blog on hold have to change some stuff around
3.)I want to start new wattpad page but I want someone to co-own it with so if your interested message me.
4.)I love you guys your awesome!!!!
That is all for now thank you all and ill post a message about this aswell. That is all thank you love you!_