Chapter 15

Andy's POV.

I looked around searching for justin, then i heard ashley's scream. My eyes went wide i don't think i have ever ran so fast in my immortal life. when i got there ashley was covered in blood laying on the ground with sammi, jinxx, and Lauren were around him. Me and ashley locked eyes before his eyes fully closed, everything went blank for me all i saw was blackness. I could hear justin laugh and before i knew it i had him against a tree, trying to rip him apart.

We were pretty evenly matched even if all he drunk was human blood, we tumbled around punching, biting and growling at each other. I was losing myself in the fight, i was becoming something i never wanted to become.

"Andy let the other handle him i need you here. stop this isn't you." I heard jinxx say but everything was still black i couldn't see a thing. i slowly let justin go and let my nose lead me to where ashley was.

When i could tell i was in front of ashley my sight returned to normal, i looked down feeling anger and sadness. both because i promised i'd make sure nothing happened to him and i failed, i felt jinxx's hand on my shoulder but i didn't turn around.

"he has venom in his system you have two options one you can let him change or you can suck the venom out and save his life......it's up to you." he paused "but you must choose now we don't have a lot of time."

"he will become one of us i have seen it, he is happy and with you" Lauren states before walking away helping ronnie and the others rip justin apart burning the pieces.

"I don't want he to be like me.....at least not yet" i leaned forward kissing his temple before bringing his pale arm to my mouth taking a bite.

~ Time laspe ~

Ashley's POV.

I was sore just about everywhere when i woke up, i remember being in the hospital talking to my mom. Her trying to convince me to come live with her, but there was no way i was going going to leave andy here. I couldn't he meant to much to me, i loved him more then anything.

He even tried talking me into going home with my mother, i was shocked he would want me to leave. After everything i was afraid to leave but i wasn't going to tell him that. After awhile they finally realized that i wasn't leaving, there is so much more to learn about this place and i don't want to miss a thing.

That was about a week ago tonight is prom night, and of course andy is my date. My dad isn't to thrilled that im going with andy since the story we told about me breaking my leg and was playing around and pushed me. I didn't like the idea but andy said "i have the rest of my life to get him to like me it'll be alright" sometime i have to just sigh at the things he says.

We took a few pictures before heading off, we rode there in silence holding hands both deep in thought.

"why didn't you let the venom change me?" i finally asked.

"i wanted to be able to hear your heart beat just a little while longer, feel your warmth see a light pink tint on your face when you blush. you might not have missed it but i would have." he answered not missing a beat.

I looked down yea i probably wouldn't have missed it or even notice it was gone, andy once told me he hasn't really connected with a human in a long time. He talked about missing the warm skin and the sound of life, i didn't really understand what he was talking about so i brushed it off. Now i see i was being kinda selfish only thinking about me in this situation. This decision would effect everyone i knew....Mom, Dad, even andy and his family.

"ok i'll wait but don't make me wait to long."

He nodded and smiled, we waved to all our friends as we made our way inside. We made our way to the back to a little clearing and started slow dancing, we were happy in that moment we were happy and stress-free. I enjoyed every second because deep down i knew it wasn't going to be this calm all the time.

I was right even if i didn't realize it Selena was watching us from on top of the house, a single tear fell on her perfect face before it was replaced with a scowl. She was planning on revenge and she wouldn't stop till she got it.

~Hiya,

I'm trying to update all my stories and this was on the list, i hope people like it or even still read this. thank you all and have a great rest of you day/night. kisses, skittles, and rainbows.~