Ep1

[Edited]

Adorabella's POV(Point Of View)

Beep beep

I heard as I was awoken by my annoying alarm. Everybody hates it pretty much. I got up and did my morning routine.

"Isa I'm heading to work! Don't get into trouble!" I yelled heading out the door.

"I won't unnie!" She yelled just as I closed the door. You must be wondering where do I work? Well, it's simple I'm an assistant at SM Entertainment.

Wonder how I got the job? Well, I have connections there as Lee Soo-man is my half uncle. It's a long story but basically, my step dad is his brother and when I met him I was all about business and stuff like that and he liked how I was mature for my age.

Seems weird yeah I know but what can I do? Nothing, so here I am in the meeting room bringing my uncle a cup of coffee.

I'm a real music lover so he gave me this job as his assistant since I know how to do things right like how to prepare his coffee right, his last assistant got fired for that.

Seems wrong right? But he is like that so I have learned to do everything right and that's why I'm his sorta favorite. I learn quickly so it wasn't a problem for me, which is good, really good.

Also, as because we are somewhat related now he doesn't go hard on me. So my job isn't hard all I do is bring coffee and stuff at meetings get some papers to him from other people answer calls and take messages and stuff like that like all assistants do.

Honestly, I like this job as the idols here are really cute like really really cute. No scratch that, they are really hot. So I don't mind bringing coffee and papers to meeting with idols. Right now I'm at my office filling out some papers cause he's in a meeting.

The phone rang and I picked it up.

"SM Entertainment

Adorabella Speaking." I answered

"Hi Adorabella its manager Tak Youngjun." The person on the other line said.

"Yes, manager what can I do for you?" I asked he's EXO's Main manager.

"I have some papers for you so can you come pick them up at the moment it has to be done as soon as possible." He said he sounded really busy.

"Yes sure I'll be right there," I said and we ended the call.

I went to his office it took me two minutes or so once I got there I saw his office empty. Hmm where could he be? So I asked the other manager and he said he was in room 302. Hmm room in 300's means it's a practice room so I went and knocked he smile when he saw me gave me the papers and explained some things.

As he was explaining I could feel stares but I ignored it as I'm used to it. Once back in my office, I did the paperwork and left the part where Mr.lee signs.

You might be wondering why am I used to getting stared at? Well I look very different from people. {Picture of Adorabella on the side. Btw she has fewer tattoos than in the picture}

I'm pale so that's not different and my hair is dyed but that's also not different.

What's different about me is that I have my dimple piercings, my uncle was kind enough to let me use those. Actually, at first, he thought bad about me but once he figured out how I was his view changed of me, I have gauges which are my ears are stretched, but at work, I wear plugs that are skin colored or clear. You know keeping it professionally as possible cause I do work in a well know company after all.

I also do how a few tattoos I have a quite big one on my left arm and left leg thigh and A small one on my ankle and wrist. As I'm currently wearing a pencil skirt and stuff, my ankle tattoo is shown but it no big deal it's a curvy body stencil, it's really small. It represents my body as I'm curvy and Koreans aren't like that.

To make it clear I'm American but like I said I have a stepfather so we came to Korea. Makes sense now? Ok

But yeah that's pretty much my life, on weekends, I like to party and such. I'm not a stay at home person so I always go out. Also in case you're wondering who is Isa? And why did she call me unnie? Well she's my best friend and roommate. She came to Korea to finish the last year of high school and is in college after she is planning to stay a little longer. We are finally together again so we decided to live together. I'm her unnie as she is a sophomore in college and I'm already done with college. We're two years apart so I'm her unnie.

It's now 3pm so I can go home now. Yay! I went home and greeted Isa, she has my style as well like in looks and music that's why we're best friends duh! We get a lot of attention from guys and even girls so we're used to the attention.

~~~~~~~~~

I update at least once at week😊