Ep 30 Special

I woke up and went into the bathroom and did my thing. I went out and did breakfast for everyone. As I was making the last bit of food I felt someone's hands go around my waist and hugging me from behind of course it's sehun but with hugging there's squeezing and I yelped in pain because my boobs felt tender.

"What's wrong?" He asked immediately.

"Nothing... Ah some oil got on my hand that's all." I said.

"Sorry babe I'll be careful next time.." He said and I nodded and told him to sit down. Because they are almost done with promoting this week is a layed back week meaning they have interviews and kyungsoo is filming a movie and some are just getting lessons in the company. So some are leaving at different times and I don't have a shoot scheduled today so I'm free.

It's now 11 in the morning and the only ones here are Suho, Xiumin, Lay, and Sehun. But because Suho and Xiumin don't leave till 2 in the afternoon they slept in so they're now eating. While I'm washing dishes from the members who ate in the morning.

I turned around and Suho looked up.

"Bell you shou- did you wet your shirt while washing dishes?" He questioned, confused I looked down and saw my shirt wet but only on my boobs.

"Why would it get wet only on her chest?" Xiumin Said giving Suho and duh face.

"That's weird first today my boobs feel so sore with pressure on them and now this?" I said and sat with them at the table

"Do you think this would have to do anything with the baby? It's only been like what? A month two months since the miscarriage" Xiumin said.

"You think? Is it even possible?" Suho said

"It is....supposedly the body doesn't recognize that the baby isn't there and continues making milk..... Wait so that means milk is leaking out that's why they've been hurting...." I said

"How do you know that?" Suho asked.

3rd POV

"School, I'm not that old like some people who can't remember." Adorabella said eyeing both of them and they scoffed and She giggled and walk out the kitchen and saw sehun standing right there.

She looked at him in surprise while he stood there shocked at what he heard.

"Oh sehun.." She said worried he had heard. He didn't say anything and Suho and Xiumin looked at sehun when Adorabella said Sehun's name.

A minute passed and sehun finally broke the silence.

"Is it true?" Was all he said and was barely a whisper. Adorabella didn't say anything just looked at the ground.

"Is it true?" He asked now speaking normally and she nodded her head slowly.

"I can explain-" she said but was cut off.

"Explain then!" He raised his voice a little.

"Sehun calm down okay you'll understand once you heard what happened." Suho said

"And how could both of you know and not tell me? She my girlfriend I should know!" He said raising his voice but not yelling. Lay then came since he heard sehun raising his voice.

Lay saw the situation and just stood there. Adorabella the sat on the couch and motioned for everyone to sit.

"What you heard is true.... I was pregnant about a month and a half ago but I lost the baby..." She said with her eyes becoming watery. "I was really happy knowing I was going to be a mother and sehun a father....."
And as she said that sehun a father, Sehun's heart raced as he heard those words. Only one word brought that happiness down.