Ep 27

Today Exo is recording a interview in the dorm so the dorm is packed with people. Now from Hailey saying the witch isn't allowed to enter she also said the witch can break the spell since it's just a place but witch cannot touch us one bit. So many people are here what if one of them is the witch what if they broke the spell?

I was walking around staying out the way, I should get an apartment... I greated people and then I saw Exo's assistant acting strange. I said hello to her and she said hello back. I left to go to Isa's apartment.

"I was thinking I should move out of the dorm... I might be a burden..." I said to her as she cooked and I sat on the the high counter in the kitchen.

"There are a lot of them and the dorm isn't that big but still I'm sure they love having you there. If you really want to move out just come back to me" she said and turned around with her arms opened and I giggled.
"Alright" I said and she squealed jumping up and down.
"So how are you and Hyunwoo?" I asked and her face dropped and I got alerted. "What happened?" I asked
"We... Aren't together...anymore...He cheated on me" she said also ready to cry and I went to hug her.
"It's his lost he didn't know he had everything right in front of him. Don't cry just for a boy especially when makeup isn't cheap" I said and she giggled. "That's the smile I like to see" I said.

"Ohh! Maybe you can also pair up with a idol?" I said wiggling my eyebrows at her and she just giggled.
"Well they are cute but maybe later on in life..." She said and I rubbed her back understanding.
"Enough of this boy talk! Let's go out shopping to decorate my room again!" I said as we finished eating.
"But your room is the same as before" she said
"Exactly I need a change!" I said and we got up and left to my car and drove to the mall.

"I always had my room purple I want it maybe red and black" I said looking at bed sheets

After that we went to homeware store and bought some paint. I decided to have two different colors in my room. After we left and we both got to work on throwing and putting away things and pushing the furniture in the middle since we aren't strong enough to take them out.

We put bags on the floor and on the furniture and tape on the edges and started to paint. We blasted music on and started dancing and kept painting.

After we were done we sat down tired and looked at the room it looked good. We left the room like that since it was already 11 at night and I walked to my phone and saw many missed calls and messages.

I called Suho since his is the most recent.

Where have you been?!

Sorry I'm with Isa

Why didn't you answer then? We were about to go out looking for you.

Sorry I'll be there in 20 minutes

"I'm in big trouble" I said to her and she just laughed.
I bid bye to her and left and got to the dorms and went to our floor and went in.

"Where have you been?!" Sehun yelled.
"I already went over this with Suho" I said.
"Well at least answer next time" he said and hugged me like if I was gone for a long time.... Well I kinda was...

"I'm tired" I said and went to my room and took off my makeup and changed as I was about to go into bed Sehun came in with a bowl.

"Here at least eat something" he said and handed me the bowl. "And why are you so tired if you were with Isa?" He asked.
"We were decorating my room" I said
"Hmm your room?....... In Isa's apartment?" He asked and I nodded. "Why"

"Ummm... Her cousin is coming to visit... Yeah" I said and he just nodded. I think I should tell them together.

"Here" I said and gave him the bowl and laid down and he gave me a kiss on my forehead and left.

~~~
I woke up the next morning with my phone blowing up and was about to check it till Xiumin come in my room looking worried and snatched my phone out my hand.

"Oh thank god you haven't seen it" he said and I looked at him confused.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Nothing" he said and was about to leave till I held on to his arm and pulled him on my bed and I closed and locked my door and stood in front of it.
"Tell me now!" I said And he looked scared well he should be. He then handed me my phone back. I unlocked it and saw fans going crazy on social media and went to the tagged photos and such and saw a article.

Is Exo's Sehun cheating on Model Adorabella?

Yes you heard it right Exo's Sehun might be cheating on now famous model Adorabella. Just yesterday they were filming a interview for our show and we caught this picture. Mr.Oh and Mrs.Perry have been publicly dating for about a year now and live together in Exo's dorm. Is he cheating or not? You decide.

Then it had a picture of Sehun and their assistant really close face to face with sehun's eyes closed and my eyes widen and I threw my phone somewhere in my room and was struggling to unlock the door since I'm mad and in a hurry.

Xiumin saw and immediately came to pull me off the door but I used all my strength to push him off and left my room and opened Suho and Sehun's room and saw some members in there having the same look as Xiumin earlier.

"What is this?!?" I yelled out to him while the members were all shocked to see me in the room really angry.

"Bell I can-" he said but I cut him off.
"EXPLAIN?!? EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU WOULD DO THAT ESPECIALLY WITH HER! GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES YOU PROBABLY DID IT" I yelled out angrily while some member were trying to calm me down and also holding me so I won't go crazy.
"Do you really think I would cheat on you?!? Come on Adorabella!" Sehun said now raising his voice.
"Sehun stop you know she's angry" Suho said.
"No hyung!" He yelled at Suho  "How can you accuse me of cheating when you be out with boys everyday! How do I know you aren't cheating on me with other idols?!? You even fucked my members so how do I not know you aren't cheating on me with them!" He said now getting angry and me crying with Chanyeol holding me.
"How do I know your not whoring around with other guys!" He yelled and all the members look at him in disbelief.
"Dude you went to far" Chen said to him
"Oh really so I'm just a whore to you, alright" I said and left the room so quickly and grabbed my keys  by the door and quickly got in my car so no one can catch up to me.

As I backing out I saw Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Lay running out the doors and saw me pulling out. Then my phone started ringing and I knew they wouldn't stop so I put it on silence and drove to Isa's.

I left to quickly so I don't have the key so I had to knock on the door.

"Be- are you okay?!" She said as soon as she saw me and hugged me and closed the door. She took me to the couch and she just let me cry in her shoulder.

Once I was a bit calmed which was like 30 minutes later.
"Here" I said and showed her my phone, while she was reading I said "we fought in front of the members and he even called me a whore" I said sniffing.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie" she said and hugged me again. I was laying on the couch my head on her lap and she was running her fingers through my hair. Then I blacked out.