Ep23

I woke up around 7 and made breakfast and we ate quickly since we woke up a bit late and they left and I left.
I arrived at YG building and went to the dance room. I'm meet there with other girls and boys and late Bigbang comes in. At the moment by we are going to practice and perfect the dances for the music videos we still need to shoot.
I'm going to be in the music videos BaeBae, bangbangbang, and let's not fall in love.

But the dances I need to know for songs that I'm going to preform with them are Zutter, BaeBae, and bangbangbang.

So we got to practicing and it's was like that for about a week till we had to film BaeBae but my part was easy since we just come out at the end when they say sticky rice cakes. So that was 3 days of filming and in the 3rd day we had to film and then that was done.

A month later we filmed bangbangbang and I had to dance with daesung and also the part where there's girls and Bigbang is partying with them and then the ending dance where I was standing on the tank.

After that two weeks later we also filmed let's not fall in love and I was paired up with Taeyang and we were on the roof and then in swings and we shoot the scene where we were playing in the rain.

After all that all the music videos were done and it was now time to premote the songs and preform on many stages.

~~~
"Morning bell" I came out my room and saw the boys.
"Day off?" I asked them and they nodded.
"You?" Chen asked.
"The girl that broke her leg is now back" I said and they nodded. We're watching the show that they were recording when I came back remember?

And I came out with the boys watching running man.
"She's a big fan of running man, she has watched every episode. So running man cast her in a episode" Chen whispered, joking in the end and I wasn't even aware of it.

"Ya!" I said throwing a pillow at him and we ended up going out.

~~~~~
Week later

I got a phone call while be at home alone from Suho.
"Hm?" I answered.
"Bell manager hyung said to get here quickly that he has some good news for you" he said and I got ready to go.

"So what's the news" I said in Exo's dance practice room.
"So the producers for running man wanted you to be on an episode" he said and I was so shocked while the boys cheered behind me.
"But it's gets better the episode name is 'king of the idols' and its in a week." he said I was so happy I'll meet other idols?!? Then he left.
"You finally get to be on your favorite show bell" Chanyeol said and I nodded.
"I wonder who's going to be there?!? Omo what if infinite is there?! Or BTS?! Omo!" I said totally fan girling.
"Ya! Don't think of any other guy." Sehun said sitting me on his lap and hugging me.
"Maknae is jealous!" The boys said and started teasing him.
"Alright we'll I'll get going since I'm sure you all have to keep practicing, I'll bring dinner later!" I while walking out the door.

~~~
I made dinner since they haven't had a home cooked dinner in a while since they've been practicing almost all day the past few weeks since they're getting ready for the SBS awards. So I quickly made my way in with the help of some of the security helping me carry the food to the room.
"Thank you" I bowed and they did the same and left back to their positions.
"Ok foods here!" I yelled going inside pulling the cart of food. But I noticed some other people were there. SHINee was also there. "Hey guys come get some too" I said once I saw them sitting.
Everyone was sitting eating food while I was just sitting next to them talking with everyone.
"Such a shame you're with Sehun" Jonghyun said and onew  smacked his head.
"Hands off!" Sehun said trying to cover me with his hands and I just rolled my eyes.
"Anyways are you guys all ready?" I asked and I heard yups and mhm.