Ep19

{EDITED}

It's now been a month and everything is pretty much normal well as normal as I can get.

The boys have been acting all weird when I'm around they suddenly stop talking and just stare at me so I know they're hiding something from me. I actually now live with exo again after the incident I moved in back into my room. So I went to the living room and saw them there and once again they stopped talking and stared at me and started watching the tv.

I went into the kitchen and heard a door open and shut.
"It's so cold" I heard the voice of manager. "I just came to see if everything is okay and also you guys have two days off" and the guys started cheering. I walked to my room
"Bell" I heard Sehun say
"Hmm?"
"I was wondering if tomorrow we can go out and eat?" He said
"Oh sure what time?" I asked
"Lunch at 1" he said and I nodded and he went back to the living room while I kept my walk to my room. Then I heard some cheering coming from the living room but its probably just some game or show.

~~~~
I woke up and saw the time. I felt really lazy to get up and was debating whether to get up or not. Then Xiumin burst up in my room "bell! I'm hungry make some yummy breakfast" I sighed and got up guess I have no choice now. By the time I was done everyone was up already.

It's already 2 so me and Sehun are on our way to go get lunch.
"Bell"
"Hmm?"
"Well you know how everyone thinks we date right?" He asked and I nodded.
"I was uhh wondering if we can make it real? I uhh really like you Adorabella so please be my girlfriend?" I was so shocked since when did Sehun like me back?
"Yes Sehun" I said and by now we both were grinning so wide we look like idiots just smiling at each other. "You know I actually started liking you before I left to America" I confessed.
"Really? Well for me I liked you from the first time I laid my eyes on you" he said and did his heart melting smile.
"Sehun why are so cheesy? Don't listen to Kai's lines or advice" I said and we both laughed. The lunch was great and not at all awkward it was like we always were, this time being just more than friends.

~~~~
Once we got home we were holding hands and we went in and everyone attacked me with hugs and I can hear 'finally!'s being said by members.
"Congrats guys it's about time you two ended up together" Xiumin said and everyone was smiling and because tomorrow was also a day off we have stayed up watching movies till some fell asleep while, me on the other hand, I was still awake. I looked around and recorded them all asleep and posted it on social media.
"Ya Sehun" I woke him up
"Hmm?" He said still half asleep.
"Let's wake them up so they can sleep in their rooms comfortable" I said and he still didn't wake up instead I heard him mumble something and then pull me down
"Just sleep" he said and fell back asleep.

~~~~~~
I was visiting bigbang a dorm.
"You haven't been here in forever noona" daesung said
"You still call me that?" I said and giggled. I spent the whole day there just talking and catching up with them.

"B" GD said
"Hmm?" I said they have been calling me B all day.
"Have you ever thought about dancing again? Or modeling again?" He asked
"Why?" I looked at him confused.
"I was thinking maybe we can either shoot a music video together, do a photoshop together or you can be one of our dancers for performances" he said and I just shrugged.
"I haven't done none of those things since I first came here but it would be nice to get back into them.... Sure why not I guess" I said and they all smiled.

~~~~
So here I am now getting up early just like the boys and going to the YG building since the performances are what's they're doing now I have to learn the dances and they told me actually that one of the dancers hurt her leg.
I quickly found out that each dancer is assigned to a member and the one that hurt her leg was taeyang's dancer...yeah....