Ep 43

"Oh hey" I said as I came out and I saw him in his casual clothing.

"Hey... You did great today." He said as we were walking and sat at this bench.  "Here, Deng Chao and I requested you to play a part in the next movie we're filming. The part is as my sister and Deng Chao is our dad. Deng Chao has requested you since you both been in movies together and I did because I would like to get to know you better." He said smiling handing my a script.

"Oh I'm honored you would choose me to play this role. I'll definitely try my best at the audition." I said to him and he smiled.

"I hope married life is treating you well, I know he can be a hand full." He said laughing.

"He is, but I enjoy it very much..." I said and saw him look down for a second. "Don't worry, I'll also take good care of him." I said and he smiled.

"I can give you a ride home if you would like." He offered and I hesitated at first but I'll take it so I won't make him feel bad or anything.

"Oh sure, if it's not any bother to you." I said.

"No it's fine come on." He said and I followed him to one of the cars they rented for the cast and crew. We talked along the way and finally we were home. "You can tell him that I said I hope he's happy with you and to live a happy life with a family, I expect a niece or nephew soon." He said and I laughed and he smiled. "I also look forward working with you, have a good night." He said and I thanked him and said good night to him and waved and closed the door and walked up to the door and unlocked it and went it.

"Jagiya?" I heard Sehun say as I saw him come out the kitchen covered in what I assume to be flour and chocolate.

"Why are you covered in that?" I said as I put my finger on his face and licked it and it was chocolate.

"How did you get home? I was waiting for your text to go get you and I tried to make a chocolate cake for you, hehe but it didn't work out." He said and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. 

"Go shower, I'll clean this up." I said since it wasn't much of a mess.

"You never gave me my kiss." He said and I kissed him.

"Your lips taste so good... Hmmmm chocolate." I said and he laughed and went upstairs to shower.

~~~~
I was done cleaning and Sehun came downstairs clean now while I was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"But you never told me who brought you home." He said as I lifted my legs up so he could sit down and I rested my legs on his thighs.

"Oh Luhan brought me home." I said like if it was normal.

"What? Luhan brought you home?" He said really confused and I nodded.

"Today I had a change in my schedule that I went to go film with running man China and he's part of the show. You know the show Deng Chao is on? The one I did the movie where I was his daughter and there was crazy things going on." (I don't really know any movies he's been on) I said and he remembered who he was.

"Oh yeah. They're here? Did he say anything to you?" He said.

"Yeah, him and Deng Chao are going to film a movie soon and both requested me to play a part in the movie." I said grabbed the script on the coffee table and showing him. "Luhan also said he hopes you're happy with me and to live happy with a family. That he expects a niece or nephew soon." I said giggling at it and he chuckled.

"Come on its getting late we need to sleep." He said getting up and I reached my hand out in a way like saying to help me up and he grabbed my hand and we both went upstairs and I took a quick shower and went to the room to find him asleep already and went to bed.

~~~~~~~
The day has come. Of course my company knows about the audition for the Chinese movie as the CEO also said its okay and to go. So here I am in China for this audition, I'll be here for about 4 days and if I get the part then I'll be here for some months filming the movie. The good thing about this is that Sehun is home for this week but If I get the part and stay he'll leave for touring and won't be home alone.

I get in the car with unnie and we go to the audition place. I'm called in and I do the part they asked me to do.

"That's was great! Thank you!" They say and I bow and leave.

~~~~~~

"Where should we eat?" Unnie asks me and I shrug.

"You're asking me like if I know this place." I said to her and she shook her head and looked up a place on her phone.

~~~~~

"Oh this is so good! It's so much better in China than in Korea!" I said as I was eating.

"Well maybe because it's a Chinese food not a Korean food." She said and I just gave her a look and continued eating.

"By the way don't you think it's weird Luhan did all this for you? Like he wants to get to know you and all." She said and I shrugged.

"I mean just a little but not really. He probably just wants to know if Sehun is in good hands or just want to know me since I'm married to Sehun. He's looking out in Sehuns life probably." I said and she shrugged too.

"I guess, let's go to the mall. We haven't been there in a while since your last show in China." She said and I nodded and we payed and left to the car.

~~~~~

" I could buy this for Sehun." I said holding up a pillow with his face on it and we both laughed.

We've been walking around for a while shopping and I haven been stopped a lot of times for photos and signatures. Some even asked about Sehun and I told them he was fine. Once we were done we went back to the hotel and ate a snack I guess you could say and slept.

~~~~~~~~~

"Bell guess what!" Unnie said coming into the room and I just gave her a look saying just tell me. "I just got a call and you got the part!" She said and my eyes went wide. "Also we need to check out today and go to the hotel where all the actors and staff are staying at." She said and I nodded and finished my breakfast and we packed and left to the new hotel.

Upon arriving I saw Deng Chao and Luhan in the lobby and once they saw me Deng Chao called out my name and once I was close enough to him he opened his arms and I hugged him.

"Congrats on getting the part even though I knew you would get it." He said and I laughed. We pulled apart and I turned to Luhan and gave him a hug as well.

"We've been waiting for you to come once we heard you got the part." Luhan said

"We should go out to eat! At the place I first took you too." Deng Chao said and I nodded.

~~~~~~

"What a nice day to eat with my son and daughter." He said and me and Luhan both laughed.

"Deng Chao has told me how he helped you when you were on your first Tv show in China, he said you're practically his daughter now. I never knew he's known you for years." Luhan said and I nodded.

"Ever since I first came to China to shoot I didn't know anything and he treated me like his own child always taking care of me and showing me new places." I said and we ordered the food. We laughed and talk while we ate, sharing memories and such.

~~~~~~~~~~

We've been out the whole day the 3 of us and now it's almost midnight and we're at the hotel going to our rooms.

"Don't hesitate to knock on my door if you need anything okay?" Deng Chao said and I nodded and we said goodnight and we all went into our rooms, this hallway is just for the cast and crew of the show so our rooms are right next to each others.

======================================

Yay! I'm posting weekly again! Probably won't last long ㅜ.ㅜ