Ep6

{Edited}

Adorabella's POV

"Adorabella?" I heard uh oh!

I looked up and saw Suho standing at the door shocked.

"Yeah?" I said calmly.

"Umm, what happened?" He asked.

"Can I change first?" I asked and he nodded and stepped out. I got changed and went out to see him on the couch waiting for me.

"Ok well, let me just start from the start........" Then I explained everything and he was shocked.

"And... I can see how excited you are," I said and chuckled and he was pinker and used a pillow to cover his lower part. Probably from seeing me in an oversized shirt and underwear. Suddenly my phone starts ringing.

As soon as I pick up, "BELL!! Your stalker is back! I saw him when I was entering the unit!" Isa said.

"What?!?" I said which made suho get on alert. "Not again.... keep the door locked I doubt he'll do anything but still, Suho oppa is coming to get you," I said and we hung up.

"Long story short I got a stalker and he followed us all the way here and now he's at the apartment, can you please go get Isa? I would go but if he sees I'm with you, he'll follow you here," I asked and he nodded and left while I went to go change.

~~~

They both get here and I hug Isa asking if she's alright.

Next thing you know Suho calls all the members for a group meeting.

"Oh Adorabella, Isa you're here" Chen smiled at us.

"Ok so you all must be wondering why she's here" Suho started "Adorabella will be staying here from now on it's something you guys don't need to know about," he said and nodded and I looked at them like wtf.

"Me and Suho both talked about it and we think you can stay here." She whispered to me.

"But what about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry I'll be fine plus he's your stalker, not mine." She said and giggled. "Also, I'll have Hyunwoo for safety." 

~~~ A week later

It's been a week now and the police have caught the stalker since I have a restraining order on him and they sent him back to the states.

"Bell the stalker is caught but you can stay here."Suho said

 "Wait but I can again work right? And what if I'm seen in public and stuff?" I asked

"Yes, of course, we won't keep you from your normal life and also about that maybe it's best if we say you're one of our girlfriends and that way we can go out with you in public" Suho states giving me a wink and I nodded.

"Who you want?" They asked

"Wouldn't it be best since Suho is the leader to be him?" I asked and everybody shrugged.

" Well, I think Sehun since he's the youngest," Suho said and winked at me, everyone groaned while Sehun was happy.

=====

Two weeks later

Now I'm a work and it has been two weeks since I've been living with Exo and been out with Sehun and such. Fans are now barely knowing that we are a 'couple' the news has been out just yesterday.

Right now Exo is on lunch break so I went to go have lunch with them.

"Hey, guys!" I said and saw them eating. We were talking and laughing then someone came in the room.