Ep 38

I looked up and the boys looked at me confused because I stopped mid sentence.
The witch that I killed was floating above all the boys she looked at me and faded away.
The boys looked up at the ceiling trying to see what I was seeing.

"Bell what are you looking at?" Suho asked.

"The- the witch! It's-its the witch!" I said looking at them in disbelief. "You didn't see her?! She was right there!" I said and all of them had wide eyes.

"I thought it wasn't suppose to happen to her hyung!" Chanyeol yelled out.

"Yeah she was the special one why would this happen to her?" Xiumin said.

"You're seeing the witch? Is this the first time?" Kungsoo asked and I nodded.

"That's not possible. Right?" Asked lay and everyone shrugged.

"Okay bell listen we need to get you to your pack for your safety at a time like this they are the most helpful to you. If you ever see her again just remember she's not real. Don't listen to anything she has to say or nothing." Suho said.

"Actually that's what I was going to say. You guys can have a month vacation so I was going to ask where do you guys want to go." I said to them.

"Really?! That's great that mean we can go with bell to her family!" Chen said excited.

"Calm down now" Kai said patting his back.

"So what do you say?" I asked them.

"Are you sure bell?" Xiumin asked and I nodded.

"Of course!" I said.

"Oh by the way where's the food?" Chen asked

~~~~~~~~

We were now on the plan ride to San Diego. I can't really with them they act like children!

"Baekhyun and Chen sit down!" I said to them and they sat down.

"Stop acting like children!" I yelled out to all of them.

"At least they listen to you." Suho said knowing I was stressed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
After being stuck with them for a day on the plane we arrived and we arrived at my apartment which was still the same way I left it.

"Ok guys there's 3 rooms so two for you all to divide yourselves and the couch turns into a bed so knock yourselves out." I said and dragged my bags to my room and Sehun did a peace sign to them and followed me.

"No adult sounds please!" I heard Xiumin yell out and I just shook my head entering my room.

"You seem the same then and now..." Sehun said looking around my room.

"Yup here you can put your clothes in here." I said and we both started unpacking.

~~~~~~

I was at my dads house with the boys and my uncles.

"Sir actually a reason we came here was because a while back some years you know the witch incident. Things happened and Adorabella killed her...." Sehun said and my dads and uncles eyes went wide.

"What?!?" They yelled out. "She's alive though... Unless it was the small chance that she came back alive..." Uncle Vic said and I nodded.

"But recently she had told us she saw the witch floating above us and of course she has to be with her pack to be protected." Suho said.

"You did good son in bringing her here you all did, but you!" My dad said pointing at me in the end. "I taught you better then to go out a fight with something you don't about." He said.