Ep 35

HAPPY SEHUN DAY CHINGUS!!!!!!! The maknae is growing up now😭 can't believe he's already 22 (23in Korea) he will always be the baby no matter what💕 Author-nim's birthday is a month before sehun☺️ mines is March 12 and his is April 12! Anyway here's the update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked with him down to the lobby.

"Wait here" he said and i nodded and he left. couple minutes later a car shows up in the front and a man comes my way.

"Please step in ma'm Mr.Oh has requested for you to be escorted  to the dinner." he said and i nodded. I went in and we arrived and i stepped out and i saw beautiful lights leading the way so i followed them.

I could see a gazebo and saw Sehun standing there smiling waiting for me. Instantly I smiled wide at what he had done. I walked up to him and we hug and a quick peck and he pulled the chair out for me and I sat down and he went to sit down.

"My,my,my what has Mr.Oh prepared today?" I asked smiled and he just smile with a small chuckle, still till this day I still get that warm feeling in my stomach just from simple things like his laugh.

"Well of course I would make our first dinner as a married couple special Mrs.Oh" he smiled suddenly a guy whom I assume is a waiter came and brought out some food.
Throughout the night me and Sehun laughed and talked it was honestly one of the best nights since here we aren't seen as celebrities, just normal people so we can go out freely.

After that we got back to the hotel and we walked in and first thing he does is picks me up and I squeal and he puts me on the bed and starts kissing me roughly.

[Smut is back•.•]

My hands quickly find his buttons to his shirt and I start unbuttoning and soon his shirt if off. Soon clothing is flying and we're both under the covers. His kisses then work their way down to my chest where he gives attention to my girls.

Then his kisses goes lower and I start arching my back and my breathing is starting to become uneven. Gosh Oh Sehun the things you do to me. He then gives attention to my main girl and at this point I can't stay quiet I slowly become loud. Once he's done he then rolls a condom on and inserts himself in me and starts thrusting and becoming faster and faster and at this point I'm practically screaming. We both come and he lays beside me with both of us breathing heavily and sweating.

"I love you so much bell" he says and he kisses me.

"I love you too yebo" I say and he smiles. I stand up to find my underwear and go to get one of Sehun's shirt and he puts on his boxers. We both then lay down and fall asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~
The last couple of days went by so fast we're now on our flight heading back home.

~~~~~
After many hours of flying

"Finally! We're home!" Sehun said once we got off since it's a 24 hour flight. We walked and were meet with Exo's manager and some guards along with some people who work at the airport. They put our bags in the wheel cart thingy and We were given dust mask and we both put them on because I look rough, we both do since it was a day flight and the 2 stops we had we couldn't do anything but wait in a little room.

After that Sehun then grabbed my hand and we got ready to get through the fans. We started walking and to be honest I was nervous since this is the first time the fans see us as a married couple. They could shout hurtful things and who knows what they're capable of. I held on tight to him and he knew I was nervous. So pulled down his mask and gave me a kiss on my forehead and pulled back up and we can heard the fans going crazy by what he did. Luckily they were supportive so nothing bad happened we got in the van and they put the bags in Sehun's car And I looked confused. Sehun said to get in and I did and he went to his side and got in. I didn't ask questions since I knew he wouldn't say anything. He drove sorta out the city, like it wasn't the city but it wasn't too outside of it where there's nothing. Basically like the edge of the city.

He stopped in front of a beautiful house it's was bigger then a average house. We both stepped out the car and he gave me some keys.

"Our new house jagya" he said and I was shocked but then smiled and he gave me a quick kiss and we walked up the little pathway and I unlocked it and saw it was already furnished. It was a two story house and starting with the entrance where you can put your shoes and a closest for shoes and coats and stuff.

"Did Exo do this?" I asked since my shoes were here along with Sehun's.
"Yeah along with Isa. She set up your things since she knows your style." He said and I nodded.
When you walk in more you see two grand stairs on either side leading upstairs with the middle connected with beautiful railing. and in the middle of them you can see the living room. Like I said everything was furnished so there were pictures up on the walls well more like paintings. We walked between the stairs into the living room and on the left was the kitchen and the dinning room walking further was a door leading to the garage with my car already in there. I then walked back to the living room and on the right were rooms like an office, game room, and theater room. Then going upstairs I once again went left and left first door was a big room which wasn't furnished. On the other side was what looked like the master bedroom and it had our things in there. Their also was a big walk in closest and bathroom. All 3 had a theme which I'm sure Isa did. All the furniture was painted a dark wood and the color was red. Walking out now in the middle where the two staircases meet/connect I walked in and saw it was my makeup room and I squealed. Everything was set up beautifully. My vanity with a Mac computer a sofa with a camera and lights and my big stack of containers of makeup. Then after going out that room now to the right side of it and saw two more rooms empty.

"Yebo?!" I called out to him because I didn't know where he was.

"In our room!" He called out and I went to our room and saw he had brought our luggage in.

"Yebo why is there 3 empty rooms?" I asked.

"Kids duh!" He said puting away his clothes and I instantly smiled. He looked up and saw me smiling and also gave his award winning smile. He came towards me and gave me a quick kiss.

"Come on let's unpack. Everything is here the boys moved in everything from my room and also from your room in Isa's apartment. Isa set everything up oh and I saw this pink bag" he said picking it up and walking over. "I'm sure it's for you, you probably missed it." He said huh I didn't see that I probably was too surprised when looking around that I didn't see it. I set it on the bed and took the pink tissues paper out and picked up the first thing on top. I pulled it out and stared at it in shock/surprise and I heard a whistle from Sehun.

"Who gave this to you?" He said taking out what's left in the preset bag. "Here's a card" he said and handed it to me.

Babe I thought you and Sehun might like this. It time you grow up and wear it girl! I can imagine you look hot in it!
~Isa

As soon as I read it I started laughing.
"It was Isa" I said and he was just looking at the lingerie.
"Remind me to buy her something really expensive as a thank you" he said almost drooling.
I held it up still shocked that I now got this, it's two sets the kind that's see through and all sexy looking.

"You're definitely wearing this tonight jagya" he said and looked up to me glaring at him and he put his hands up in surrender and kept putting his clothing away.

I then got them and walked to the dresser next to Sehun and opened the first drawer since that's where I put my undergarments in and Isa knows that. I stuff them in there but did a double take and my eyes wide open as I saw more sets of lingerie next to my bra's.

"Score!" I hear Sehun say as I just stood in shock I thought she had given me only two sets not 20 of them! I then just calmly closed it and started putting my clothes away like nothing happened.

Of course I wanted to please Sehun so after taking a shower I wore the lingerie. I know I didn't have too but I wanted too, plus I want to also bring out this side to me.