Ep9

{Edited}

Adorabella's POV

It's been an hour now and I'm really tired, "alright guys I'm off to bed" I said and they said goodnight and I left to my room.

As I was changing sehun came into my room.

"What you want?" I said

"Let's sleep together on your last night here" he said.

He took off his shirt and gave it to me since he knows I sleep in their shirts and underwear and he laid down in boxers and I went to take off my makeup and brush my teeth.

I came back to see him sleeping already so I crawled in and looked up at the ceiling with my heart beating fast.
"Why is this happening?" I asked myself.

"Why is what happening?" sehun asked.

"You're awake? I thought you were asleep." I said

"Why would I just fall asleep on your last night here?" He said and I was so confused and before I could say anything he kissed me and I was surprised then kissed back. You can imagine what happened since I'm too lazy to write smut at the moment.

======
Next morning I woke up with sehun gone and I went out in sehun's shirt and my underwear and saw everyone eating.

"Did I really sleep in?" I said confused and suho nodded.
I grabbed a plate and ate.

Everyone is now in the living room.

"So bell since your leaving today... I just wanted to say that when you come back your room will always be yours, we'll always be here in anything you need." suho said smiling which caused me to smile.

======

"Hurry up Kai!" Suho yelled. We were all on our way to Yeouido Park. They all wanted to spend my last day here with me.

"It takes time to look this good okay!" He said.

"But you're still ugly" Chen said and Kai gave him a look and Chen pushed me in-front of him.

"Yah! Come on guys!" I said and we all piled up into two cars.

"You're stuck with me for the ride" Sehun said sitting next to me giving me his melting smile and gave me butterflies.

=====

"Okay bell we have to put this on you." Lay said and I nodded. He put the blindfold on me.

"Wait!" I said and all movement sopped. "Who is going to guide me?" I asked.

"Baekhyun will" Lay said, Yeah I know their voices.

"Ani, I would rather have lay or xiumin" I said and I heard baekhyun say 'Hey!' and chuckles.

"Alright well lets go" Xiumin said and guided me to where ever. It sounds so lonely in the park like nobody is here but us.

"Ok i'll take it off now" He said and took it off and I gasped at the sight.

It was a picnic with all the members sitting except for xiumin of course and they were all smiling brightly at me. Then I saw we were surrounded by beautiful gardens.

"wow" I whispered under my breath and I guess they heard me since they all started chuckling. Wow even all of them chuckling sounds nice.

"Come on now sit" Xiumin said and I sat and they disputed the food and it was so beautiful. I'm surprised their weren't any arguments about food and such. Everyone was like... whats the word...Best behavior.