Ep5

{Edited}

Adorabella's POV

Ugh, it's Monday again! >.< So that means work, so I got up and did my morning routine.

I had pants on and was looking for a shirt then suddenly someone bust into my room.

"Yah! You need to stop that!" I yelled at him cause he scared me and he just chuckled. "Yah it's not funny!" I said hitting his arm.

"Ok, I'm sorry dang that hurts." He said and I just rolled my eyes putting my shirt on.

He dropped me off at work and he said he was going to pick me up at 3 when I get off and I went in and greet the people I passed by.

I had finished the paperwork for manager Youngjun cause I already got it signed by my uncle basically it was just some paper to let them have a week vacation.

"Here you go manager," I said and handed it to him.

"Why don't you come and announce it with me? Since you did help get the boys a vacation." He said and I nodded and we walked to the practice room.

"So guys me and Ms.Perry have some news to tell you guys," he said smiling as the guys were standing up in front of us.

"I was able to do some paperwork and get it signed by Mr.Lee to get you guys a week of vacation," I said smiling at them and they cheered.

"How were you able to pull that off Adora?" Kai asked me.

"Adora huh? I like it! But yeah I have connections" I said smiling back at him.

"We'll since tomorrow is a day off I'm sure everybody will go out so you wanna get together?" He asked quietly and I just nodded and went back to my office and did boring stuff again. Today is a boring day besides giving Exo the news, cause they weren't any meetings and I didn't have to go anywhere I just stayed in my office.

====

Finally! 3 o'clock!

I walked outside and immediately saw oppa.

"Sup!" He said while I just got in the car shaking my head.

"Hey oppa," I said and we went to their dorm.

"Noona!" Daesung yelled as we entered. Yeah, I'm not older than any of them but Daesung calls me noona as I always take care of them.

"Hey, Dae where's the rest?" I asked as they weren't here.

"They all went out," he said and I nodded. " we'll I'm leaving to go let lunch with a friend bye!" He said and left and I saw oppa smirking.

======

Next Day

It's now 3 and I just got off work and, this time, Kai is picking me up since you know.

Oppa was whining when I told him and finally stopped and said ok.

======

Kai was asleep and I got up and put on his shirt and my underwear and went into the kitchen.

"Hey" I heard and I jumped.

"Sorry," they said and chuckled and I turned around and saw it was Sehun.

"Dammit, sehun don't do that." I said with my hand on my heart.

"Why are you dressed like that?" He asked and I remembered how I was dressed as my face went pink and he just chuckled.

"Oh I see," he said and got some water from the fridge. "Are you guys dating?" He asked he seemed a bit disappointed and I shook my head no and I saw a smile come up. I ignored it.

"So why are you guys doing this? I mean it's none of my business." He said and sat down on the island of the kitchen.

"Well like it just happened that one day plus I heard he was stressed." I said and he nodded

"Wow well, I'm stressed." He said winking and I just laughed.

"Not gonna happen." We heard and I turned around to see Kai.

"And why not?" He asked. "She can do whatever she wants Hyung!" He said and I was just laughing are they really fighting over me?

"Yes!" They both said.

"Wait! O_O Did I say that out loud?" And they nodded.

"Let's just keep this on the low for now ok." Kai said and Sehun nodded as he had to agree with what his Hyung said. Yeah, they aren't that far apart but Kai is older than him after all.

========

So it's been 3 days and now I really want to get out the house cause Isa has been crazy with her boyfriend that she's got.

So I'm at EXO's dorm with Kai. Suddenly his phone rang and he groaned as it was getting heated up in his room.

"What!....Yeah......fine....ok......later" he said and hung up.

"What happened?" I asked

"I need to go pick up something and then go pick up DO. Everybody is busy so I have to go." He said and I nodded. "Stay here ok nobody home so you're fine," he said and smiled and I nodded. I was really horny since we were about to have sex but we didn't and I couldn't control my hormones so I had to do what any girl would do in my situation.

I started with pulling the cover over me and taking off my underwear and leaving my shirt on.

~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up so late ugh I bet everybody just left me here again! Last time I did this everybody was gone! I got up and headed to the kitchen.

Wait! What's that noise? Moaning? Who's here? Did somebody bring a girl into the house? As I walked towards the noise it was coming from Kai's room. What?!? But It doesn't sound like its two people. What? There's not skin slapping or nothing. So there's a girl in Kai's room masturbating? I opened the door a little, yeah it's wrong but who the heck is in our dorm?

I saw some red hair...... Adorabella?!??

"Chanyeol?" I heard uh ohh!

~~~~

Adorabella's POV

I almost reached my climax till I saw Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol?" I said and stopped.

"Ugh yeah....hi." He said why is he blushing? Maybe cause he caught me.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked pulling my underwear on under the covers.

"Umm.....w-why are you here?" He asked and I just laughed and went towards him.

"I was with Kai but he had to pick DO up and he said he'll be right back," I said and he nodded. Then I got an idea.

"Oppa since you caught me you mind helping me?" I said with a sexy voice running my finger across his shirt.

"What?" He said shocked and swallowed hard.

"You caught me so what's the point in hiding it, come on pretty please?" I said and pulled him to his room.

We were in his room and I could tell he was nervous.

"Don't be nervous oppa," I said and then burst out laughing. "You really thought I would do that?" I said as his cheeks were really red.

"I-I uhh I wa-wasnt expecting that." He said scarching the back of his neck.

"But," I said and moved right in his face and he looked at me. "What if I wasn't?" I said and just stared at him. This is so funny trolling the troller of the group! I was trying hard not to laugh.

"Adorabella?" I heard from behind me and turn to look at the door... uh oh...