Confusion (12)

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to Haunted by Beyonce (Bird Peterson Remix)   ;)

-----

POV Camila

I was already stressed for having to endure Ally and Dinah laughing at my face, and to complete, we ran into Normani at the corner restaurant where we always ate lunch, the brunette joined us to accompany us that day.

-Can you stop laughing? I didn't have a choice but to accept his offer.

-Mila, you run away from him like the devil runs away from the cross. - Allyson said laughing.

-I know, but poor guy. He's a good man and handsome, I'm going out with him today.

-But what about the businesswoman from the other day? - Mani asked with a mischievous smile.

I closed my eyes when remembering that woman that took me off orbit.

-I don't have anything with her, Mani, nothing.

-YET, right Chancho? Because desire you surely have plenty.

All three made a nasal sound expressing the naughtiness of their thoughts, I was surprised to see Ally participating in the craziness.

-You are being very bold, Allyson, what have you been up to by the Jauregui's Industry sectors?

Normani and Dinah turned to the short one, who widened her eyes in surprise. I changed the focus, Bingo!

-Nothing happened, nothing, okay? I just talked with Troy, he's nice. - she tapped her fingers on the glass that was on the table to then speak quickly - He asked me out.

-Oh my God! - Dinah practically shouted.

All three of us approached Ally as if she was going to tell us an important secret.

-Did you accept? - I asked.

-Are you going to have sex with him? - Dinah asked.

-Who's Troy? - Normani asked.

-Mercy! Stop bombarding me with questions! - the short one said, backing away from us.

Now it was our turn to laugh at Ally, who found herself desperate amid so many questions. We laughed like four idiots in that table, attracting annoyed looks from the people around us, but we were used to it, since our time working together we had lunch at the Bistro, we were practically members there.

-Answer, Brooke! - Dinah pressed.

-We are going out tonight, there!

-The love birds are going out today. - Dinah said looking at Normani

-We could all go out together! What do you think? - I asked.

-I think it's great, I think Troy will like it too!

-Is this to prevent the men to want to have sex with you? - Dinah asked laughing.

-No, it would be cool to hang out all together! You and Mani can come. - I suggested calmly.

-I'm sorry, girls, but I can't, I have choreographies to do.

Normani said while taking a sip from her drink.

-I ain't gonna be the fifth wheel. Sorry.

-C'mon, Cheechee, please. I don't want to be alone.

Dinah stared at me thoughtful, she knew I didn't want to go out with Austin, that girl knew me like no one else.