New Times (53)

NOTE: So sorry for only updating today, but with my classes, my laziness, twitter and i traveled to Paris to meet the girls for the first time indfnjefkefmwkefn YAY!!!!!!!!! But anyways, i'm updating now :D This is just a bridge chapter.

-----

Camila Pov

I don't know exactly for how many seconds I froze in that instant. My body got totally static as soon as I heard Lauren finish that sentence. The woman stared at me with that pair of so intense and teary green eyes, I could see in them the anxiety and her unease, yet the emotion of the moment. They looked beautiful, with a light and soft tone, almost showing calmness. What definitely didn't represent me.

Lauren's request had caught me totally off guard, leaving my emotional like a rollercoaster full of ups and downs in so little time. It was incredibly scary what she made me feel. Her sweet words accompanied by her penetrating gaze had left me floorless, yet welcomed me in a colossal love. It wasn't an exaggeration, but I swear that I could hear my heartbeat strong and accelerated, it felt that at any moment it could come out of my mouth.

Lauren fidgeted in front of me, giving a gentle rocking in the water of the hot tub, she touched with her thumb the skin of my hand, making a light caress. She was still waiting for an answer. Wake up, Camila! Say yes! My subconscious shouted alarmingly to my paralyzed body.

-So... - she whispered, letting her eyes lower to my hand, to then re-connect with mine - Will you marry me, Camz?

My lips curled into a smile that made my eyes get squinty, letting the small tears run down my face. I let out a deep breath of air, releasing the emotion that filled my chest with so much fervor.

-Of course I'll marry you, Lauren. - I said leaning forward to hug her with all the love that I could offer in that moment - Yes! - I whispered in her hear.

I could swear that Lauren was smiling, her mismatch breathing revealed that. The woman wrapped my body in a tight hug, letting me feel in an evident way how fast her heart was pounding. Knowing that Lauren, a so well controlled woman and sure of herself was nervous to ask me to marry her was wonderful. She sighed in an evident relief due to my answer and she got out of my embrace with a gaping smile on her face. Have I already told that her smile takes me off orbit? It was just another thing that I loved about her.

Lauren looked deep into my eyes, still smiling. And slowly captured my right hand to without further ado slide the beautiful and delicate ring on my finger. My heart hammered strongly, revealing just how important for me that was being. When the ring was perfectly positioned on my finger, she tilted my hand and brought it up to her soft lips, that landed with delicateness on the place where the ring was.

-I will make you the happiest wife in this whole world, Camila. - she whispered staring at me - I promise.

I leaned my body, getting on my knees on the hot tub. Lauren's hands landed on my waist, in order to get me closer to her. I promptly inched closer, sat on her lap, making my legs go around her waist. I leaned my forehead against hers, being able to feel her ragged breathing against my face. We were with our eyes closed, just enjoying all the sensation that that moment was offering us. Lauren's delicate hands went up and down my back in a light caress, full of love.

-I know you will, I trust you, baby. - I whispered to her.

Lauren rubbed the tip of her nose on my cheek real slow, until her lips met mine with lightness. Sliding them against mine, eliciting involuntary sighs from me. Maybe I could never explain the feeling of kissing Lauren, no type of word would be enough to describe. But I felt that explosion of feelings inside me when I gave myself to her with so much fervor. Can you understand? When you are in the arms of the person that you love the most and all that you want is to never get out of there? You want the whole world to stop so that you can prolong that moment for as long as you can. You just want to feel that, to live all the eternity that that moment can offer you.