Unexpected Arrival (15)

Pov Camila

Miami, Florida - 01:58AM

I walked into my dressing room not believing what had just happened. I was ecstatic with everything, Lauren Jauregui had just made me hers and I was more than fine with that, surely everything just became more complicated. If leaving Lauren was a hard task for me before, now it was practically impossible.

"What have you done, Camila?!" - I thought to myself.

I shook my head while I dressed my clothes. When I looked in the mirror I could see some marks on my body, Lauren had left reddish marks around my neck and near my breasts, bitch.

When I finished dressing the last piece of clothing, I looked around the club and there was no sign of her anymore. Lauren knew that I didn't want her with another, and she would obey that firmly.

I left through the backdoor to not be noticed by anyone. The night was cold, gusts of wind made my body shiver. I quickly walked to the nearest avenue when I saw Lauren leave in her car. She didn't even notice anyone around her, she had obeyed my orders to not stay in "Imperium" without my presence. That really pleased me.

My desire was to approach her and spend the rest of the night in her arms but for today I had already crossed the line, so I shouldn't continue.

In exactly 15 minutes I was already entering my apartment, imagining that Ally and Dinah were sleeping.  The house was in pure silence, I walked in slow steps to not make any noise, and when I finally opened the door of my room, she was already waiting for me. Dinah.

-Chancho, why did you arrive at this hour?

Dinah asked suspiciously, the woman walked around me as if she was analyzing me.

-The show ended later today.

I tried to speak in the less excited way possible, pretending or lying to Dinah Jane was practically impossible, that woman knew me better than anyone.

-Don't lie to me, Mila, today's performance was in group. I imagine that your delay has a name and a surname.

I looked at her, suppressing a smile on my face, nothing goes unnoticed by her.

-I'm not going to lie to you, Jane, my delay is called Lauren Jauregui.

-I knew it! What were you up to with the boss?

Dinah asked fearful and at the same time excited. She sat on the bed and called me to sit beside her. Her look was curious and with a hint of anxiety. The woman brought her glass of water to her lips, drinking it, while she waited for me to say something.

-I had sex with her.

When she heard me, she spit all the liquid she was drinking, causing me to laugh out loud.

-You what? - she asked with wide eyes.

I closed my eyes, lying next to Dinah.

-That's exactly what you heard, Lauren and I had sex. And WOW, Cheechee, she is amazing!

-Oh my God, are you out of your mind? You are drunk, right?

I let out an amused laugh while she tried to smell my breath, probably looking for alcohol.

-No, I'm very much sober. I know this is dangerous, but Dinah, I couldn't refuse.

-Of course you could've, Mila, she didn't abuse you I hope.

-I wanted it, and so did she.

-Do you realize the step you have just given? Lauren is determined in having you, but I ask you one thing, and when she wants to see your face? Because I guarantee you that she won't be able to resist forever the urge of seeing your face.