The Family (Epilogue Pt.1)

NOTE: Evelin is doing a The Stripper Special – Epilogue, which will be divided in 3 chapters. That's right, 3! Oh, and there's a new YouTube video of The Stripper (Special Edition), you can watch the video up there or if you want the link go to the first page and it will be there. There are 3 songs to listen to in this chapter, so for a better reading listen to these songs, and in this order - "Superman by Joe Brooks", secondly "Say Something by Joe Brooks ft. Tammin Sursok", thirdly "Five Days Of Summer by Joe Brooks" :)

-----

Camila Pov

I carried the last box that was left into the room. We had finally moved to a real house. For years Lauren had managed to stall me, avoiding at all costs leaving her beautiful apartment in Downtown Miami Palace. But in these last months I gave the last word on it. Now with Claire we had to have a larger space.

-Kaki, Lauren said to leave this box here. – Sofi said upon entering the bedroom.

-Leave it on the armchair, please, Sofi.

My sister nodded and placed the cardboard box in the place I had indicated. Sofia Cabello wasn't a child anymore, she was already in adolescence. And I tried at all costs to take care of her as I always had, since her first steps as a child to nowadays. With Sinu's death, our bonds had grown stronger, unlike many siblings around, my relationship with Sofi was wonderful. We always held a friendly conversation, full of respect and affection. The absence of parents in the younger one's life wasn't being as detrimental as it had been for me. Perhaps the new family structure we had right now was totally beneficial to Sofia's growth. Since Lauren was as sisterly towards her as I. It was wonderful to see how my wife loved Sofi, and took care of her like she was her sister. 

-I'm going to see my new bedroom! Lauren said she put a hot tub in my bathroom, can you believe it? – the girl said excitedly.

-You know that you are too old to put Cronos inside the tub to take a bath, right?

-Lauren said I can.

Before I could say anything, the younger one left the room in an amused laughter. Should I even say that even after years, that dog still made a huge mess? God! And not only him. Now in my house I didn't have only one child. I had three!

-Attention ladies and gentlemen! In a few minutes the mini airplane will land. This is the commander Lauren Jauregui next to the pilot Claire Cabello Jauregui!

I heard Lauren's loud voice coming from the hallway, and along with her Claire's laughter echoed through the room. Just like I said, here come the other two children.

Within seconds I saw Lauren walk into our bedroom with our daughter on her back. The little one had a wide smile on her face, as her little arms wrapped my wife's neck.

-Cancel landing! Cancel landing! Mommy Camila in the middle of the landing strip!

-Let's land on strip two! – Claire said amid a laughter.

-What do you missies think you're doing? – I said when I got up from the bedroom floor.

-Playing airplane! – my daughter said excitedly.

-The last time you were playing like this, someone got hurt. – I approached both of them who stared at me with bored expressions.

-I slipped, it doesn't count! – Lauren defended herself making me laugh – Claire, tell your mommy to not be boring.

-Mommy... – Claire whispered, still clinging to Lauren's neck.

I smiled as I stared at the two like that. Was there any doubt left as to whom was the most irresponsible mother there? Claire kissed Lauren's face, and soon after flashed a smile at me. Perhaps no one could understand how wonderful it was to see the two like that. Contrary to what many think, Lauren was the most silly and playful mother of all. Her imposing and serious air used at Jauregui's Industry, dismounted itself wholly when we were at home beside our daughter and Sofi. She was practically unrecognizable to those who only knew her in working hours, and I admit that having that side of Lauren was the best thing in the world.