A Different Day (28)

Pov Lauren

I stretched myself slowly feeling my whole body relax. I rubbed my eyes avoiding opening them due to the clarity that entered the room. I sat on the bed, and between the soft sheets, I saw Camila sleeping in a serene and deep way.

"She was tired." - I thought smiling when I imagined why.

I ran my hand across her naked back. The brunette was covered only by the gray silk sheet that covered us. I placed a little kiss on her soft skin, and stood up. I went towards the bathroom to carry out my morning hygiene.

Soon after I let her sleep some more. It was her day off, nothing fairer than that. I left the bedroom walking towards the room next door. Sofi slept in the same way. Was the deep sleep a family thing? I walked closer to the little girl who was sleeping, combing my hand through her dark hair that was so alike with Camila's. There was no doubt that they were both sisters, Sofi was the identical copy of my Camz. I placed a kiss in a tenderly way on the top of the girl's head. And I left the bedroom.

That morning I felt different, I didn't use to get involved so intensely with someone in a short period of time. But things with Camila seemed to fly. When I least expected, she was already in my thoughts, taking over everything within me. Her sweet and attractive way left me with no choice, without action. I could love her and hate her at the same time. I wanted her in every way.

I knew what I felt, but it wasn't time to admit it. I would save it for the right moment to tell her that I simply didn't know how to be without her anymore. Today would be the perfect day for it, but I knew that there was still someone between us. Someone who also possessed such power over me just like Camila, and that someone was none other than Karla.

Perhaps no one could understand how I felt. No one would ever understand how I was torn between the two women. Karla and Camila had turned my world upside down. They both made me experience different sensations that fascinated me. I could feel in heaven with Camila, and in pleasurable hell of lust with Karla. They were like two sides of the same coin. I loved them, I loved the both. If that was possible? I didn't know, but I felt it, I wanted them.

"God, you could have been good and make them only one..."

I shook my head at that thought as I picked up the ingredients to prepare a good breakfast. The two sisters deserved to be spoiled for the wonderful moments that they were making me live.

Could I have this with Karla?

No.

It was in that that she lost. Camila was for many the perfect woman. Sweet, attractive and beautiful. A complete woman.

I smiled as I finished making the pancakes, and prepared everything. I, modesty aside, was great in the kitchen. I poured chocolate as a coating, betting that Sofi would love it. Camila's little sister was an intelligent and polite girl. To my surprise we had gotten along extremely well. Sofia Cabello was a sweetheart.

I put everything on the tray. In there there was a bit of everything, fruit, juice, coffee, pancakes and scrambled eggs.

"Yeah, I think they will like it." - I thought, putting a small flower on the tray as well.

I walked slowly to Sofi's room, leaving her breakfast on the nightstand beside the bed, and then I walked to my room where Camila was sleeping. I opened the door slowly as to not make any noise, but I came across a beautiful view in front of me.

Camila was waking up. The brunette sat on the bed, stretching her arms up, stretching herself, and moving her neck from one side to the other. She was completely naked, still covered by the sheet that covered her legs. The sun was shining against her body, her long and slightly disheveled hair fell on her back just like a beautiful waterfall. She had her back to me, so she hadn't noticed my presence. I could take a picture of that moment, she was divine. How could a woman wake up so beautiful?