Power (55) - Final Chapter

NOTE: There are 4 songs to listen to in this chapter, so for a better reading when I point out in the chapter listen first to the song "Flawless by The Neighbourhood", secondly "Hurricane by Halsey", thirdly "Often by The Weeknd" and then "The Hills by The Weeknd" ;)

-----

Camila Pov

At some point in your life have you ever felt complete? As if after a long and tiring journey the victory was yours? It was like this that I was feeling now. It was as if after so many years I was free, but not like an incarcerated prisoner or a caged bird. I was free from all my woes, from all my past ghosts, free from all that was evil. Some say that there will always be someone to save us and get us out of a darkness in which you claim to be impossible to get out. I firmly believed in that, after all Lauren was concrete proof of this in my life.

-In what are you thinking so much? - my wife asked as she wrapped me with her arms.

I closed my eyes feeling the light touch of her lips on my neck, making my whole body shiver.

-I was thinking about how you saved me. - I whispered to her.

I opened my eyes and faced my woman who was staring at me with a somewhat confused expression. I smiled at her, noticing only now that she had a glass of champagne in hand. Gently I grabbed the crystal glass from her hand, taking a sip of alcohol contained therein.

-I saved you? - she asked standing in front of me.

-Of course, you make me happy now, like I never was before.

A broad smile tore the woman's face, who squeezed me tighter against her body to the point of making me stay a few centimeters from her mouth.

-You also saved me, Camila. - she said with her eyes connected to mine.

I could never put into words how it felt to look into Lauren's eyes. You felt your soul being sucked by that green iris, as if no one could stop it. They had a supernatural power of leaving me totally lost, and mesmerized by her.

-You made me a better person. - she completed.

I felt her hand that was resting on my waist, go up slowly up the line of my spine, while the other rested on my neck, making a light caress with the tip of her fingers. I closed my eyes as soon as Lauren leaned her face to mine, letting me feel just her soft breath against my face. She brushed her delicate lips across my jaw line, until stopping over my mouth.

-I love you, Lauren. - I whispered in a small voice.

Our bodies were so close that I could easily feel the accelerated heartbeat of my wife's heart. Lauren sucked my lower lip slowly, contouring the line of my mouth with the tip of her tongue.

-I love you too, Camz. - she whispered between my lips.

I closed my hands around the dark tresses of Lauren's hair, pulling her face against mine. Satiating the desperate desire of her lips against my mouth. Kissing Lauren was like getting lost in a sea of pleasurable feelings, like traveling in an endless hypnosis. Her tongue moved in a perfect sync with mine, as if our mouths had a unique and perfect fit. I felt her hands squeezing me against her body, in an overwhelming attempt to make us only one. When the air was lacking, she slowly loosened her arms around me, making our bodies unglue real slow.

-I could spend my whole life kissing you. - she whispered against my mouth, amid a wide smile.

-Only kissing? - I asked mischievously.

I let out a soft laugh, and pulled away from her, heading for the upper deck of Lauren's yacht. She shook her head with a naughty smile on her lips, as she grabbed the champagne bottle and another glass that were placed on the control panel. I sat on the soft couch, covered in white leather, letting my body relax.