Afraid of Thunder? | Invizable X Reader

You walked slowly into your Elemental Suite. You were the Master of Undead, a participant in the Tournament of Elements. The Tournament had only officially begun like 11-12 hours ago, and you had already made a few friends, such as the Master of Mind, the Master of Fire, and the Master of Light. It was a particularly stormy night, and the storms kept you awake. You weren't afraid of thunder and lightning, it was just difficult to sleep through constant loud noises. You eventually out-tuned the thunder, and closed your eyes. Then a different sound woke you up. It sounded like a knock at your door. You glanced at the clock. 11:57. Who could possibly be awake at this hour?

You slowly trudged over to your door, and opened it. You found the Master of Light, Invizable, quivering and shaking at your door. There was a crash of thunder, and he jumped.

"Are you alright?" you ask him.

"N-no. I-I—uh..."

"You're afraid of thunder and lightning?"

He slowly nodded.

"You can stay here with me if you'd like," you offer.

"Th-thanks..."

Your bed is relatively large, and there is enough room for both of you. But with each crack of thunder, you feel Invizable shifting closer to you. Eventually you give up and move over, then out your arms around him. He shyly puts his arms around you.

"Y/N..."

"What?"

"Thank you...I-I..."

"It's okay...no problem..."

"Y/N, I know this is kinda sudden and a bit random...but..."

"What?"

"I...I-I...I love you."

Your eyes shot open. "You...what?"

"I-I know...it was dumb..."

You then smirk. You can't really see his face, since he's the Master of Light, but you can ask. "Where exactly are your lips?"

Invizable makes a gesture to where his lips are. "Why?"

You then kiss him on the lips. He shyly kisses back. When you two pull back for air, you smile. He giggles softly.

"I love you, too," you say.