Friendly Shadows | Shade X Reader (Lemon)

(This is what won the vote...literally by a LANDSLIDE. There was one person who just couldn't decide, everyone else picked Shade X Reader (Lemon). So...that's what I wrote! Hope you kiddies enjoy!)

You waited. And waited. And waited.

He never came.

You were planning to meet Shade, a good friend of yours you had met at the Tournament of Elements. You stood idly in the alleyway, waiting for him.

You hadn't seen each other in a while...and you missed him.

Something dark flashed in the corner of your eye. You turned your head. There was what appeared to be the shadow of a man, but no one was casting it.

"Hey," Shade said.

"What took you so long?" you asked impatiently.

"Eh. I got caught up with Griffin, he was bein' a pain. Again."

You giggled. "So, wanna come by my place?"

"Sure," Shade said. "I'd love ta."

-Later-

You walked into your room to grab a movie to watch, when Shade entered behind you.

"Hey, I thought you were waiting in the living room?" you asked curiously.

"I was, but I have a MUCH better idea..." his voice trailed into a seductive purr as he said, "let's have some fun..."

You could feel your heart racing. Shade locked the door, and stared into your eyes. His glittery purple eyes shined in the dark. They were full of lust and love. In your uncontrollable paralysis, he picked you up and dropped you onto the bed.

Shade quickly slipped off his shirt. You blushed as you stared at his toned body. Shade smirked, and slipped your shirt off, then began kissing all over your collarbone, until he found your sweet spot. He sucked and nipped at the soft spot, and abused it until you were moaning loudly.

He then pulled away, only to kiss you on the lips. The kiss was long and passionate. Shade licked your lower lip, requesting entrance. You playfully denied, but Shade began to rub your inner thighs, making you moan. He took this opportunity to stick his tongue into your mouth. You moaned as his tongue covered every inch of your mouth.

Your moan broke the kiss, he slipped off your shorts, and pulled down your underwear. He then unclasped your bra. Shade was drooling at the sight of you.

"Eyes are up here, babe," you said.

"You're just eager for me ta do you, aintcha?" Shade smirked.

Shade then pulled his pants off, leaving him in his underwear. He straddled you, giving you a good view of his "special area". He slowly pulled his underpants down, teasing you as he did so. He was huge, he was sexy.

Shade then flipped you over. You straddled over him, and kissed from his jawline down to his v-line. He shuddered as your breath ran down his member. You kissed the tip, which made Shade moan in pleasure. You then took all of him into your mouth, with no gag reflex. Shade bucked his hips back and forth, and you sucked harder and harder. You hummed slightly, making him scream in pleasure.

"Y-Y/N...I-I'm gonna..." he warned. Shade then came in your mouth. You swallowed all of his cum.

You flipped you over, so Shade was on top once more.

Shade positioned himself for entry. You gave a nod, and he thrusted in. You gasped at the sudden pain. Shade didn't move, giving you a moment to adjust to his size.

"Shade...you can move...now..." you managed to say.

Shade chuckled, and then pulled out, then thrusted back in. He kept slamming in and out of you, making you moan like crazy with the pleasure. You felt yourself tense up.

"Shade! I-I'm—" you were cut off by your own climax, which was followed by Shade moaning loudly as he undid inside you.

Shade pulled out and lied beside you. He pulled a blanket over you two, and kissed you goodnight.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Shade."