A Night Of Fun | Greenflame (Lloyd X Kai) (Lemon)

I've officially joined the dark side.

Kai's POV

I had no clue why Lloyd had been acting so weird lately. I mean, yeah, he acts weird all the time. But for whatever reason, whenever we'd talk or something, he'd get all flushed and stutter.

"Lloyd, you know we're dating. You can tell me anything."

"I-I know... I-I'm just a little..."

"Embarrassed?"

"Y-yeah..."

"It's okay. Just take your time, and tell me when you feel comfortable."

------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night to feel Lloyd shuffling around. I hoped he wasn't having a nightmare, as both of us knew that when you're a ninja, nightmares can be pretty traumatizing.

I heard him shift around a bit. My back was facing him, so I couldn't see if he looked scared or not. He stopped moving rather abruptly, so I shook it off and went back to sleep.

I then heard a little noise come from Lloyd. His breathing got a bit heavier, but I still didn't think much of it. I heard another small yelp, so I turned over and looked at Lloyd. He had his hand in his pants, and he was stroking himself. He moaned again. Only this time, I'm pretty sure he said, "Kai." I blushed hard.

"Mmh... Kai..." He moaned.

I hovered over him and pulled his pants off. I needed this. Something told me this was what he was embarrassed about earlier.

I licked the tip of his dick, which was already dripping with precum.

Lloyd finally woke up. "Ah—Kai?" He blushed furiously.

"You were having a bit of fun in your sleep there," I said.

He blushed even harder. "K-Kai..."

"Shhh... I know what you want."

I took the head of his member into my mouth, and began to suck him off. Lloyd whimpered, and moaned for more. Soon enough I had his whole dick in my mouth, going down my throat from how big he was. I kept sucking until he released into my mouth. I swallowed all of it, then pulled up and laid beside him.

"All you needed to do was ask, Lloyd."

"I-I just felt a little... Shy."

"And that's okay." I kissed his forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."