Friends? | Jay X Cole (Bruiseshipping) (Lemon)

*Ghost Cole.

Jay's POV

Cole slowly leaned into me, our noses touching just barely, his ghostly form intriguing me. What can he do to me...? What will he do to me...?

He pressed his lips to mine. He had already once before demonstrated that humans can make contact with ghosts and vice versa, the ghost just needs to give consent. I felt his tongue flick against my lower lip, but something felt slightly off. I opened my mouth anyway, and once his tongue was submerged into my mouth, I knew what it was. He had a forked tongue, like all ghosts. I begin to wonder what else has changed...

Once he pulled away, leaving me breathless, he stuck out his forked tongue and grinned wickedly, showing off a set of fangs. Another thing ghosts have. He had two on top, and two on the bottom. I heard from Lloyd that Morro has four on top and two on the bottom. That must hurt.

"Y'know," Cole said in a deep voice. "I can do so much more as a ghost to you, you have no idea..."

"I want an idea," I said, smirking.

"Well," Cole began, "us ghosts can make some very... Inhuman noises."

"Like...?"

"Play with me, and you'll find out."

I bit my lip. "Cole... Please, take me..."

Cole chuckled darkly as he pushed me back down onto the bed, so I was sitting with my legs over the edge. He hungrily worked at my zipper, as I felt my pants tighten. Once he had slid both my pants and boxers off in one swift motion, he (in an almost animalistic way) licked his lips and fangs with his tongue. Not sure why I found his ghostly forked tongue as a turn-on, but hey, what am I gonna do?

Cole spread my legs apart wide, getting a full view of my fully erect dick, dripping with a silky white precum. I looked at him seductively, pushing my throbbing member in his face, my legs spreading even farther apart in the process.

"Please, Cole..."

Cole laughed with a bit of an evil undertone that sounded sexy, as well as powerful. He then wrapped his lips around my pulsating erection, swallowing me without even gagging. His lips were touching the base of my shaft.

Oh yeah, he's a ghost. He doesn't need to breathe.

I then felt a very soothing but also arousing vibration coming from his throat. He was purring. He did say ghosts make weird noises...

"Ah...ah! Cole..." I moaned and panted heavily. I felt his tongue swirl all around my shaft as he bobbed his head up and down. At one point, he teased my slit while rubbing my balls with his strong, ethereal hands. He continued to grope me while sucking me off, and I felt my voice crack nearly every time I moaned.

I felt myself tense, getting ready to release. Cole then pulled away right as I was about to cum.

"Wha— F-fuck you, Cole!"

"You ain't comin' till I say so, got it?"

I whined. "Ugh... Please, let me cum..." I desperately wanted my dick back in his hot mouth, so I thrusted forward subconsciously.

Cole then pushed me back onto the bed, keeping my legs spread far apart, as he climbed on top of me. He pulled my shirt off, and I undressed him. Once he was naked, I heard him ponder, "Hm... What am I gonna do with you?"

"Make me cum," I panted.

"I could suck you off properly... Or I can rub you... Or..." He lowered his voice into a sexy purr, "I can get inside you."

"P-please, Cole! Make me cum!"

"Hahah... You are so needy, you know that, Jay?"

I wanted to touch myself as I knew that only a few strokes would bring me to climax, but at the same time I wanted Cole to fuck me senseless.

"On your hands and knees, Jay."

I flipped myself over, Cole teasing me by rubbing his tip between my ass cheeks. He reached down and tugged at my throbbing dick as he slammed into my entrance. I came hard onto his hand and the bed, staining it white.

"Hah—ah!" I could no longer form words as he pounded in and out of my tight heat, while I rode out my first orgasm. First, as in, I knew a second was coming. No pun intended.

He rammed his hips into mine as he continued to stroke me with his other hand. Soon enough, I came again, riding this one out as hard as the last one. Not very long after, Cole groaned as he came inside me. He pulled out and collapsed beside me. I felt some of his juices leaking out of me, and smiled.

"That was so good," I said.

"Damn right it was," Cole said.

"We need to do this again sometime."