Zane X Reader (Lemon)

Because yolo

My only advice is to read Zane's lines in his voice as it makes it so much better

Also this is titanium Zane

You are in love with a robot. He isn't just a simple machine, however. He has a spirit.

Zane was special. His metallic voice could soothe anyone, but caused you in particular to be practically hypnotized in such a way that you wanted to experience forever. His voice alone made you swoon, and in those moments when he's be close to you, his lips gently pressed against yours, your heart rate would accelerate, and you knew you had found the one.

Things changed for the better one day...

"Hello, Y/N."

"Hey Zane."

"May I have a moment with you?"

"Of course!"

Zane stepped closer to you, his crystal blue eyes giving off the usual soft glow. He pressed his lips to yours. You kissed him back, only to feel his metallic tongue try to force its way into your mouth. You pulled away, nervous about the sudden change of behavior.

Zane flirtatiously stuck his tongue out. It consisted of several circular metal plates in a cylindrical pattern, and was shaped like a human tongue. (Kinda like Nightmare Foxy's tongue, just not as evil looking.) You were a bit surprised at this, but it also got you curious about what else Zane had, particularly, what was in his pants.

Zane pushed you down onto your bed. He lowered his metallic voice into a deep, sexy purr, and said, "Do you want to play with me?~"

"Yes... Please, Zane..."

Zane chuckles in his deep voice, "Very well."

Zane used his tongue to lick and suck all around your neck, before pulling off your shirt and bra. He then pulled off your pants and underwear, leaving you completely naked underneath him. Zane then pulled his own shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers. You could see a very visible and very large bulge in his pants. He teasingly pulled them down, revealing his huge dick, dripping with his precum. You reached down and wrapped your hand around his leaky member, earning a moan from Zane. You pumped him faster, causing him to begin drooling.

"Ahh, yes!~ R-right there, Y/N...~ That's a good girl...~"

His deep robotic voice left you hungry to hear more from him. You quickened your pace further, earning more moans from Zane.

"Oh my, Y/N...~ You really are good at this...~"

You enjoyed every sound that came out of his mouth, until you heard him moan a bit louder.

"Oh, here I come!~" Zane said, moments before he let out a louder and longer moan than before as he released his sticky, white load all over your hand and stomach.

"Oh dear, it appears I've made a mess," Zane said with a touch of sarcasm. He then lowered his voice and cooed, "Why not make a bigger mess while we're at it?"

He then pushed his metal penis into your entrance. It was shockingly cold, probably because of his affinity for ice. He slowly began to thrust in and out, speeding up and getting rougher with each thrust. He was soon slamming in and out of you, and you could feel yourself tense up and without warning, cum all over his titanium member. Zane bit his lip and moaned, drooling slightly, just loving the feel of your hot liquids coating his cold member. The feeling, however, wasn't enough. He sped up and went as fast and hard as he could, finally feeling himself begin to tense up. You, on the other hand, were already about to cum a second time. You released a second load onto Zane's cock, which finally brought him over the edge as he spilled out his liquids inside of you. He came quite a lot, too, and once he pulled out you could just barely feel his semen dripping from your clit.

Zane collapsed next to you, panting heavily. "My, my... That was something."

You giggled. "That was fun."

"I am sure you found my rather dirty behavior a bit off-putting?"

"Well, yeah, at first. But honestly, I like dirty Zane."

"Good."

"I had no idea how damn sexy you could be, though."

Zane let out a fake moan (that sounded all too real), simply teasing you.

"I'm sorry," you said smugly while reaching down. You began to rub his member, causing him to moan for real this time, "Did you want more?"