Frozen Heartbeat | Jay X Zane (Technoshipping) (Lemon)

F*** it I'm adding the ninjas.

Jay's POV

I have zero clue as to why I've been acting so weird around Zane lately. Sure, after Nya and I decided we were "just friends," I kinda felt lonely, and Zane was always trying to lift my spirits...

But why? Why does he see me as something special, when I'm really not?

I sit in my bed thinking about this when I hear a knock at my door.

"Hello? Jay?"

"The door's open, Zane."

Zane walks in and shuts the door behind him. I could've sworn he locked it too.

"There is something I must ask you, Jay."

"Go ahead."

"Well, I overheard Kai and Lloyd talking about something, and when I asked what it was, they refused to answer. Then they said to ask you."

"What were they talking about?"

"Something called... 'Sex'?"

Oh shit.

I blushed furiously, then said, "I-it's how us humans reproduce. We only do it if we're really in love. Well, that's how it's supposed to be."

"It seems like you want to tell me something."

"I don't."

"You do. What is it, Jay?"

I blushed even more. "Z-Zane... How would you feel if I said that I... I-I l-love you?"

Zane looked confused. "You mean in a romantic way?"

"Y-yeah..."

Zane then leant forward, his face mere inches away from mine. "Am I supposed to do this now?" He then pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back, as my eyes closed and I melted into it.

I laid back onto the bed and held onto Zane. He must've gotten the message, as he climbed on top of me. I continued to kiss him as I moved my hand down to his crotch and rubbed it. Zane broke away from the kiss and moaned softly.

"This, Zane, is what sex is." I then proceeded to flip him over so I was on top, and remove his Gi. I pulled down his boxers and licked the tip of his member. I then lowered my mouth onto Zane's member and began to suck on his length. Hearing such dirty noises come from someone as innocent as Zane was just so amazing.

"Ah... J-Jay..."

I felt him tense up beneath me as he came into my mouth. I swallowed it as I pulled up and looked Zane in the eyes.

"How the fuck is that possible?!"

"What?"

"You orgasmed! You're a robot! Robots don't do that!"

"I did not even know I could do that!"

"Jeez, how realistic did Dr. Julien make you?!"

"Realistic enough to produce semen, apparently!"

Dr. Julien, you dirty pervert you.

I laughed, then took my own Gi and boxers off. Zane must've noticed how hard I was, as he reached down and groped at my erect member.

"Hah... Zane..." I whimpered and moaned as he sent me into bliss. He looked at me with his icy blue eyes, his gaze practically hypnotizing me. I moaned as I came. He licked all of my cum off of his hand, slurping it all up, not breaking eye contact with me.

"Damn... You're good," I said.

I then positioned myself to thrust into him, and when I did, he yelped out in pain. I froze.

"D-do you need time to adjust?"

"N-no, you may move now. It hurts a little, but... Move, Jay..."

I complied by thrusting in and out at a slow pace at first. Zane moaned in pleasure as I sped up, and got rougher.

"Sh-shit, Zane!"

I gasped as I came inside of Zane, with him releasing shortly after.

I collapsed next to him. "Goodnight, Zane."

"Jay, it is only 4:00—"

"Goodnight."

"I still need to make dinner later—"

"You worry too much."

"I have errands to run—"

"Calm down, Mom. I'm tired."

"Excuse me? I am not your mother."

"You act like a mom though."

"I do not think I do."

"Just let me sleep. If you can muster the strength to do whatever, then go ahead."

I felt Zane get up, and get dressed back in his Gi. He kissed me on the forehead and said, "I love you, Jay."

"Love you too, Zane..." I then completely passed out.

I remember hearing Zane say something like, "I'll wake you up for dinner."