Thinking Dark Thoughts | Neuro X Shade [Darkthinking] (Lemon)

(A/N: This is all thanks to blaakycat on Tumblr.)

Shade's POV

I'm losing my mind. I keep thinking weird things about Neuro. Like, really weird things. I ain't gonna lie, though...he is pretty...cute. No, what?! What am I thinking?!

"I don't know...what ARE you thinking?" Neuro asked slyly.

"Uh, I-I, well..."

"Heh...it's okay...I...well..."

"Neuro," I said shyly. "I feel really weird right now...I mean...the others might see us..."

It was true...we were watching the fight between Jay and Cole.

Neuro leaned in and whispered into my ear in that hot voice of his, "Come by my room tonight...then we can..."discuss"...this."

The way he put emphasis on "discuss" made me think...does he mean...?!

He then sent a message to my head: "Yes...I want you..."

I could feel myself blushing at the sheer THOUGHT of Neuro naked...

-later-

I knocked on the door to Neuro's suite. I could feel myself getting hard already...and I haven't made eye contact with Neuro for like an hour!

He opened the door. He was dressed causally...I was still in my fighting outfit. "Ah...Shade...I've been expecting you...come in."

He locked the door behind us, and he quickly shoved me onto the bed. Wait, wait, wait...who said HE was dominating?!

"I did," Neuro said seductively. "I want you, Shade."

Truth be told, I wanted him too badly to describe in words. But...something about this felt...off.

"Neuro, this is wrong..." I was kinda nervous. I have only had sex one other time, and it was with a girl, not a guy...

"It's okay...it's not THAT wrong..." And with that Neuro straddled me, giving me a good view of his...pants.

But before I could make a smart-ass remark about how he was actually hard fer me, he smashed his lips into mine. Oh my god, this was already too good to be true!

The kiss was long and passionate, but I wanted it to be rougher. So what if he was dominant...I can change that, can't I?

I flipped us over and shoved my tongue into Neuro's mouth. Neuro moaned into the kiss. I broke away to get some air. We looked deep into each others' eyes. I think I got a bit too distracted, 'cuz Neuro flipped us over again. He straddled me again, pulling down his trousers and pants right in front of my face. He was huge...at lease nine inches. He then pulled his shirt off...if I was blushing at the THOUGHT of him naked, I'm not sure how well these next few seconds will go. I bit back a moan as I took in the sight. He was so sexy...I looked him over up and down multiple times. I felt him sit down on my crotch...this made me moan. Loudly. I hoped that none of the other Elemental Masters could hear us...

"Don't worry, babe...it will be I and I alone who sees you...and hears your sexy moans," Neuro seduced.

I bit my lip in eagerness...I don't just WANT Neuro anymore...I NEED him...like, NOW.

"And me is what you'll get," he seduced. "But first...let's take off these clothes of yours, hm?"

Neuro pulled my armor piece off, as I took off my gloves. I took my shirt off, and he undid my belt, and pulled my trousers off. I was left in my underpants. I blushed in embarrassment...I usually didn't like the thought of someone else seeing me.

"It's okay...I'm the only one who can see you, babe."

Neuro slowly slid down my pants. His eyes widened as he saw my size, ten inches.

I smirked. "You like what you see, Nerdo?" I teased.

As if in response, Neuro licked the tip of my member, and kept eye contact with me as he did so. I moaned loudly at this. He was gonna give me a blowjob...now this I like.

Neuro licked from my shaft to my base, and took all of me into his mouth with no gag reflex. I moaned like mad. This felt so good...I can't explain how I feel...

Neuro kept sucking harder and harder, until he felt me tense up. He hummed slightly, making me scream at the pleasure as I undid in his mouth. He swallowed all of my cum, making me moan again. How does he turn me on so much?!

Neuro flipped us over again. I flipped over, so I was laying on my stomach. I felt Neuro thrust in. I yelled his name a few times, and seriously, if ANY of the others found out...I think I'd die of embarrassment. I moaned louder and louder, begging for Neuro to go faster. He was soon slamming in and out of me, I could feel myself tensing up. I moaned as I released my load all over Neuro's bed, and he practically screamed as he undid all over my ass and lower back. He pulled out, panting, as he lay beside me. I pulled a blanket over us.

"Neuro...I love you..."

"I love you too, Shade."

(A/N: This was weird for me to write...I usually don't ship Yaoi, but this...this I ship so hard. I HAD to write SOMETHING, and that something was a lemon! I hope you enjoyed...or have been scarred for life, that works too. XDDDDD)