Love and Hate | Griffin Turner X Reader

Sure, the Tournament of Elements was suckish, the Elemental Masters had their powers drained upon losing, and it was all just a big trap for you and the others, but look at the bright side—oh, that's right, there IS no bright side.

You were the Ninja of Life. You and your teammates were trying to convince the others that Chen was up to no good, when that stupid show-off know-it-all Griffin Turner had to ruin everything.

"Why should we be so quick to believe everything you say? How do we know you're not lying to get the staff for yourself?"

That's IT. "Because, oh, I don't know, he's the GREEN NINJA and is MUCH MORE SPECIAL THAN YOU EVER WERE!"

"And what's THAT supposed to mean?!"

"It means YOU need to know when to SHUT UP." You were very pissed off at this point.

Griffin didn't say anything next, he just stormed off to his Elemental Suite.

"Wow..." Chen said. "Uh...that was..."

Shade smirked, Neuro blinked a few times, Invizable was left scratching his head, and Skylor was visibly shocked. That's when Garmadon spoke up.

"That's not how a ninja should behave."

"I don't CARE!"

"You do what your Sensei tells you. Apologize at once."

"No! He deserved it!" you yelled.

"Now!" Garmadon ordered.

"Fine! Be that way!" You then stained off to your own Suite, which was right next to Griffin's. You didn't want to apologize, Griffin deserved what he got, but you knew Sensei Garmadon wouldn't quit nagging you until you did. You meant what you said, and said what you meant (A/N: Guess what THAT is a reference to. Anyone who gets it right gets a shout out!). You stepped out into your balcony, and saw Griffin standing on his. He was crying. You hadn't intended for him to cry...

You then went back to your Suite, then into Griffin's, then out onto his balcony. You gave him a quick tap on the shoulder. He turned around, and looked you in the eye.

"Y-you know," you began. "I-I didn't mean for you to cry, I just...I let anger get the best of me." You gently removed his sunglasses and stared deeply into his big blue eyes. You wiped his tears away, and then gave him a hug.

"Y-Y/N...you know...it hurts...because I-I..."

"You what? It's okay, you can tell me anything."

"I-I...I like you."

You then let go, and stared him in the eye. "Y-you...like me?"

"Y-yeah...it hurt so badly to find out that you hate me, much less like me back."

"Griffin...I...I love you."

Griffin's face lit up. "Y-you do?"

In response, you planted a kiss on his lips. It was long, but sweet. Griffin kissed back almost immediately. When you were both gasping for air, Griffin smiled.

"I love you, too, Y/N."

(UPDATE! FlareFrozenriverClay got the reference correct! [It's from Horton Hears A Who])