The Smoke From The Fire | Ash X Reader (Lemon)

After the party, everyone had left but you.

You and Ash had thrown a party celebrating the defeat of Chen and his army. It was at Ash's house, so you knew you had to leave soon.

As you grabbed your jacket, Ash placed a hand on your shoulder. "Um...Y-Y/N..."

"Yes, Ash?"

"I-I was wondering...if you could stay a little longer?" Ash had a crush on you, but you were completely oblivious, as you were more focused on your crush on him.

You blushed and giggled. "Sure...why not."

Ash then did something a bit...unexpected. He gripped your wrists and took you to his room, and locked the door.

"Uh, Ash...?"

Ash let out his signature laugh, as he pinned you to the wall. "I've been waiting a long time for this..." he said. He then smashed his lips to yours, making you blush like mad. This was heaven to you. Ash pulled away, red in the face. "Y-Y/N...I—I love you..."

"I love you too, Ash," you said.

Ash's face lit up. You smirked. You had an idea...

"So...now that we have some time alone together..." you hinted.

Ash's face went bright red. He swallowed hard, and began breathing heavily. He was locked in a trance as he stared into your eyes.

"Yes..." he finally said.

You wiped the drool from his face, and pulled him onto the bed. He was hovered over you, blushing like mad.

"Y-Y/N..." he nervously whimpered. "I-I've never done this before..." Ash looked away in embarrassment.

"You're virgin?!"

Ash nodded awkwardly.

"It's okay, I'll be gentle with you. I promise, you'll enjoy this."

Ash then smiled shyly.

You slipped your shirt off as Ash removed his. Your eyes widened at the sight of his toned body. Ash smirked, and pulled your shorts off. You were left in your bra as he slipped off your panties. Ash reached up and unclasped your bra, his hands shaking as he did so. He slowly removed your top, and began to drool again. You pulled his trousers off, and took notice of the bulge in his pants. Ash blushed in embarrassment.

"Y/N...call me a wuss, but...I'm scared..."

"It's okay. Everyone feels that way their first time." you reassured.

You then slipped off his pants as Ash looked away blushing. You stared at his huge member. You bit your lip in eagerness; you really really want him.

You first flip him over, so you were on top. You ran your finger down his toned body, all the way down to his hardening member. You kissed the tip, making Ash moan.

"Uhh...please..." was all he could say.

You took his member into your mouth, which made Ash moan loudly. You sucked harder and harder, humming, putting Ash in pure bliss. He screamed at the pleasure, blushing like mad. You felt him tense up, but you could tell he was confused. You felt his warm liquid pour into your mouth, and you swallowed all of it. You gave Ash a loving look, as if to say, "It's okay, it's normal."

You then flipped you over, and Ash was on top once more. Ash looked you in the eye, a worried look on his face.

"It's okay, Ash."

"Y/N...I don't wanna hurt you..."

"You won't...don't worry."

Ash then positioned himself at your entrance. You nodded, to signal you were ready. He thrusted in, pain shooting up your body. You moaned, and let a few tears escape your eyes. You looked at Ash, he looked scared, as if he had done something wrong.

"It's okay...it's normal...you can move now..."

Ash then pulled almost completely out, then thrusted back in. He went in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. And to think he'd never done this; he was a natural. You moaned at the pure bliss that filled your body, as you began to tense up.

"A-Ash, I-I'm close!"

Ash thrusted in, and you climaxed. Within a few more thrusts, Ash undid inside of you. He pulled out, panting, and pulled a blanket over you.

"So, Ash, how was that?" you ask.

"That was...amazing," he said. "I love you, so much.

"I love you so much more..."

And you two drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

(A/N: OMG ASH CAN BE SOOOOO CUTE X3)