Kids?

Vanoss's POV: 

It's been 6 months since Delirious and I have gotten married and to tell you the truth, it's quiet around the house other than my Del and I having fun. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* (I don't think I'm ready for a smut just yet) So today was the day I was finally gonna do something about it. 

Delirious's POV: 

6 months. I could never be happier with this sexy ass man. But it does get a little bit quiet around here. Maybe just maybe we can get a....PUPPY. YES I HAVE TO TELL VANOSS. Or maybe not just a puppy, maybe even a child or two?? I don't even know if Vanoss wants any of that. 

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist as I stood up off the couch. Vanoss. "Hey babe I gotta talk to ya about something." "What's up my Evay bear?" "You know it's kinda quiet around here sometimes.." "Other than us moaning" I started to giggle till Vanoss elbowed me and said "You moan more than me dipshit" and stoke his tongue out at me. As I did the same. Then we both bursted out laughing. "Anyway, I was thinking....maaaaaybe....we..can..ummm...adopt....a...um....child??" I almost screamed. "YES WE CAN BABY, MAYBE 2 NEW BORN BOYS OR GIRLS OR WHATEVER YOU WANT BABE I DON'T CARE I'LL LOVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT" Right after I said that Vanoss hugged me tight then started kissing up my neck, I let out I little moan, until he met my lips. 

After making out for a while Vanoss sat down and pulled out his phone and started searching for our perfect two little babies. 

-Time Skip to Independent Adoption Center- (Just random Adoption Center I found) 

Vanoss's POV: 

Delirious and I have decided on two little new born baby boys.  I decided to go to the baby boys nursery and pick a baby while Delirious was trying to find a employee to help us with adopting these adorable babies. 

The baby I picked up had light brown hair (you could barley tell) and deep ocean blue eyes. 'Just like my Del' I blushed a little and smiled. "Your perfect, just like your daddy." I whispered to the little baby. After a while Delirious called my name. Sadly I had to put the perfect little baby down. 

"Hey Evay, I found one. She says she's pretty professional so I think she's good right?" "As long as she'll let us get our two little munchkins I'm good." "Okay luv here she is." A female, maybe 30 years old or so, with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes walk in with a shit ton of papers. 'Oh fuck' I thought. I really hope we don't have to fill all that out. "Hello, I am Victoria Green, and I will have you lovely couple out of here with some miracles to take care of and love." She sounds pretty nice. "So all you have to do is sign here and put some personal information here and pick your little cutie patooties and your outta here."

 "Wait so no 'cha ching'?" this was Delirious "Nope we believe that you should not have to pay to have a child in your arms, I mean really you'll be paying fro their food and clothing anyway. So why pay to have a beautiful child in your arms from the beginning?" (I wish this was how most adoptions were) "Wow that's a good point" "So anyway if you'd BOTH would like to pick out your child or children you both may or one of you can stay and fill out the papers and one go choose that will be fine also." "What do you wanna do Evay bear?" "I think we both should choose I already got one in mind." 'Yes you blue eyes' <3 

Delirious's POV:

I walked out of Victoria's office and into the boys nursery area.  Vanoss was already holding a baby boy. I wasn't gonna go bother him yet, I mean I don't care what he looks like, I'm gonna love him no matter what. I walked towards a crib with a dark haired baby in it fussing so I picked him up. He. Looked. Beautiful. He had dark black hair and brown eyes and he looked just like.....Vanoss. He was perfect. I walked over to Vanoss with the baby. He was still holding the same baby and when I saw what he looked like I blushed and a huge smile came across my face. He looked at the baby I was holding and kissed me on the forehead and said "They're both very handsome" "Like their fathers" We both giggled slightly so we wouldn't wake the other baby boys in the nursery.

Once we finished the paper work Victoria yelled at as,as we were walking out. "I LOVE BOTH OF YOU GUYS VIDEO AND I SHIPPED YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND THOSE BABIES ARE GONNA BE HELLA AWESOME LIKE THEIR DADDIES!!! GOOD LUCK H2OVANOSS!!!!" 

#############################################################################

I love this so far how about you guys?? I mean for some weird reason I see this happening (I HOPE IT DOES :3) Anywaaaaaaaay I'll update pretty soon. Any ideas for names. Like I was thinking from their other buddies like Tyler, Craig, Lui, David, etc. THANK YA!!  BYEEEEE :3