Daddy Owl and Raccoon

*A/N: WARNING: Smut. I had to do one because meh friend 'Batman *Peyton*' or @3tearsforscene wrote one in her story *insert generic love story* check it out it's a very amazing story. And since she did one I promised her I'd do one. And this my first one so ummm I don't know if I'll go very detailed YET. So like any other time. You can play the song when I tell ya. I love this song.* 

Delirious's POV: 

I turned on the karaoke machine and picked our song. Vanoss ran down the basement stairs and gave me a weird look, I just smirked. I showed him the song I picked and he smiled. As we both grabbed microphones, I started the song. 

*In this part I gave both Vanoss and Delirious parts to sing, so D(Delirious), V(Vanoss)*

#START SONG NOW PLEASE#

D-If I know one thing, that's true
It ain't what you say, it's what you do

V-And you don't say much, yeah, that's true                                                                                                                             But I listen when you do

Both-A thousand years go by
But love don't die

D-If I know one thing, that's true
It's that I'm never leaving you

V-And you don't say much, yeah, that's true                                                                                                                             But I lose it when you do

Both-Don't let them tell no lie
Love don't die

Both-No matter where we go
Or even if we don't
And even if they try
They'll never take my body from your side
Love don't die

D-If there is one thing, that's true
It's not what I say, it's what I do

V-And I say too much, yeah, that's true                                                                                                                              So just listen to what I do

Both-A thousand years go by
But love don't die

D-No matter where we go
Or even if we don't
And even if they try
They'll never take my body from
your side
Love don't die

V-He can break it up
He can burn it down
You can box it in
Bury it in the ground
You can close it off
And turn it away
Try to keep it down,
Six feet in the ground

Both-But love don't die

V-No matter where we go
Or even if we don't
And even if they try
They'll never take my body from your side
Love don't die

Both-No matter where we go
Or even if we don't
I'd like to watch them try
They'll never take my body from your side
Love don't die

Delirious's POV: After singing I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted Vanoss deeply, I ran over to him and hungrily kissed him. He kissed back but more aggressively. He was sucking on my neck and I let out a loud moan. "Vanoss..." I then tried to be the dominant one but he beat me to it, he was already biting my bottom lip. As always I let him in. He picked me up bridal style and ran up stairs. He went into the living room and threw me on the couch and he jumped on top of me. "Delirious I need you.." He said between our kisses. He held my hands above my head and was sucking on my neck then he stopped and took off my shirt and was kissing everywhere and then he got down to my waist. He took off his shirt and his pants. I took off mine. I could tell we were both turned on, both of our erections were rubbing against each other. Then Vanoss looked at me with his hungry brown eyes. "It's been a while since I last tasted you Del.." He smirked then took off my boxers. 

Vanoss's POV: 

I nearly ripped off Delirious's boxers. I drew little circles around his member and then started sucking. I heard Delirious let out a little moan. Then I started bobbing my head up and down very slowly. I heard Delirious moan and groan. "Vanoss....baby....faaaaassster..." I started going faster. The faster I went the more Delirious would moan and the louder. "Va...Vanoss...I'm about to...." "It's fine babe" Delirious gripped my hair and he screamed my name "VANOSS!!! UGHHHHH" Delirious's tasty liquid came into my mouth as I swallowed. I licked my lips and smirked at Delirious who was a bright red. "You taste very good Del" Delirious smiled and kissed me. He gripped my hair again and bit my bottom lip a bit too hard but it turned me on. I let him in and he was exploring my whole mouth until he stopped and looked at me with those beautiful sky blue eyes. I was in a trance. Until he grabbed my arms and flipped me over. We were both still butt naked. He slowly stoke his member into me. I winced and arched my back in pain. I moaned his name very loud. I couldn't help it. "DELIRIOUS!!" It hurt at first but I loved it. I then whispered. "Faster..." And he started going a bit faster until it did hurt. "AHHH DELIRIOUS MY ASS!!" I moaned. He did it one last time. "Del..agh..I'm...I'm.." Delirious flipped me over and put his mouth on my member and started bobbing his head. "AGHH DEL..." I gripped the couch and Delirious's hair. Then I let go. Delirious swallowed and looked up a me while rubbing his lips together. "I think you're tastier than me Evay bear.." He smirked and through his boxers on while I did the same he lay on the couch belly up and I got on top of him and put my head on his chest and kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. 

Deliriou's POV: 

After I kissed Vanoss, I started to think, this is my life now, and I love it, it's my paradise, with Emmet and Jacob, and most of all my love bug Vanoss. Dragging me from my thoughts I heard little snores, Vanoss. He was sound asleep on my chest, 'Aww my Evay bear' I slowly drifted asleep, with my sexy ass baby sleeping peacefully on me... 

***********************************************************************************************

Hahahaha.....ummmm....how was it? I think that was a bit more detailed than I thought I was gonna do it xD But umm I finally did my first smut...Yay! Ha hope you liked it, I'll update soon, my fellow shippas! :3