Alcohol, Kids, and Romance

Delirious's POV: 

Shit was gonna happen. Probably bad shit. Maybe good memories. But bad things. Mini and Wildcat went to the beer distributor. CaRtOoNz went to the closet supermarket to get food. Lui and Nogla went to the closet Walmart to get cards and board games. Vanoss and I were still at home with our big boys. Vanoss was trying to get them to walk. Jacob was able to stand but would fall as soon as he took a step. Emmet refused to get up. I ran into the gaming room and grabbed the X-box controller. I sat down on the floor cross legged. "Emmet boo, you wanna play with daddy?" He nodded and said "Yea" "You talked again!!" Vanoss exclaimed. "But you still gotta walk over here to go play with daddy..." Emmet pushed himself up and used his little arms for balance. He started walking towards me. Right before he reached me he smiled. With his little teeth it was adorable. As soon as he got to me he fell into my arms and hugged me.  "Dada..." he rubbed his face onto my shirt. Jacob saw Emmet walking and got up he was a little clumsy at first, Vanoss caught him a couple times but got the hang of it. He walked over to Vanoss and hugged him. He was a bit scared and gripped onto the shirt Vanoss was wearing. Which was mine. "Ey nice shirt you got there babe." Vanoss chuckled. "Opps I guess I'm one of those girls!" He started laughing and stood up with Jacob holding his hand and walked over to join Emmet and Is' hug. "I love you so much..." "Me too" "Yeah" Both Jacob and Emmet said. I kissed Vanoss on the lips and smiled. I truly did love my family. And I'd never stop. 

*Time Skip to when everyone gets back* (sorry got nother one of those pain in the ass headaches) 

Vanoss's POV: 

CaRtOoNz came in with a shit ton of food. "I want fooooooooood!" I giggled at Delirious's reaction. He blushed. "I also got juice boxes for the little ones, and Lui and Nogla." CaRtOoNz chuckled. "Heyyyyy!!" Lui yelled in his squeaker voice. "Fock it, I'll mix the juice and the beer." Nogla stammered. We all laughed at his response. Wildcat and Mini had a crap ton of different alcohol. "So we got Mickey, Bud-light, Budweiser, some redneck shit wine, and luckily I knew the guy and got a discount on tequila." Wildcat said while pulling the beverages from a bag. Nogla and Lui got a bunch of games. "Okie boys we got UNO, Cranium, Headbands,  we also got some playing chips and cards and for the hell of it, Monopoly." It was silent for a moment, then Delirious bursted out laughing, then I laughed along and everyone else joined in. "So whata wanna play first?" Mini asked. I gave Delirious a grin. "UNO!"We both said. I grabbed a note book to keep score. Delirious turned on the X-box for Jacob and Emmet to play. Wildcat was setting up the cards on the table. CaRtOoNz turned on the stereo and plugged in my phone. 'Cut the Cord, Shinedown' was the first song that came on. I heard Delirious start singing while grabbing a Mickey. "Freedom La la la la, freedom follow me, freedom la la la la" I whistled as he started dancing and he blushed. "Ok boys whose going first. Mini was on Wildcat's left side so he went first. The card was a red 5. "Shit" I heard Mini mumble. He threw down a yellow 5. CaRtOoNz is next. He laughed. "Sorry Nogla!" He put down a +4. "FOCK LUKE!!!" We all bursted out laughing. Nogla claimed 4 cards then moved on to Lui. "What color CaRtOoNz?" "Green" "Shit what number?" "Reverse" "Fuck you" Lui drew one card. Delirious was next. He rubbed my thigh and gave me an apologetic look. And put down a +2. I looked at him and kissed him then put down another +2. Wildcat gave me the death stare as we all laughed. "Fucking team-working son of a bitches." After a couple rounds of UNO Delirious was toasted. He had bottles all over his side of the table. He kept making sexual comments to me. Which I loved but I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen. Then we all drank 4 bottles of Mickey then played Monopoly. Wildcat was playing with his playing piece which was a race car. He made car noises and then hiccuped. Mini would take a swig then kiss Wildcat. Lui and Nogla were giggling randomly. CaRtOoNz was trying to play Grand Theft Auto with the boys but couldn't even control the remote. Delirious was sucking on my neck, and really hard. I actually didn't feel anything because I was so drunk. Then I went into the bathroom to take a piss. When I washed my hands I was attacked by warm kisses. Delirious. He bit my neck a couple times then bit my bottom lip and entered. Just like he owned the place. Which he did. Then I pinned him against the wall and bit his neck but I didn't know how much force I put into it. "Oooo, Ev...Evay... b... bear." Then we both heard ruckus down stairs.  Then my daddy instincts kicked in. Drunk or not. 

I ran down stairs with Delirious beside me. CaRtOoNz was jumping around smashing stuff. Delirious ran over to him and pinned him to the ground and put his arms around his back. I ran over to Jacob and Emmet and ran them upstairs to bed. I then ran downstairs but missed a view steps and fell down. I hit the hard wood floor. I saw a figure walk toward me. Baby blue T-shirt. Beautiful blue eyes. And amazing smile. My hero. I tried talking but I also felt pain in my leg and arm. Like glass. I felt something running down my arm and leg. "Del...delirious...." I tried to talk but it hurt. I heard screaming then crying. "EVAN NO!" Then blackness consumed me....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okie dokie. Cliffhanger!! Sorry, I'm a big fan of those xD. Anywho, I say that a lot xD, I hoped you enjoyed and I'll try getting rid of these shitty headaches. And I'll update soon. SEE YA LATA MEH VANLIRIOUS SHIPPAS!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3 :3